cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prebook to a curriculum type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, we will soon be introducing curriculum functionality and would like to use 'prebook' as a way to track demand for the curricula.  However it does not appear that the prebook function is supported for curriculum types.  I've tried selecting 'prebook possible' for both front-end and back-end in table LSOTFORMP_C - the only thing I'm able to do is prebook to curriculum type via LSO_PV02, but no way to report on it, and learners in portal cannot prebook themselves.

I'd be interested in hearing if/how anyone has been successful to enable this function for curriculum types?

thanks in advance,

Connie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Stephen_B
Participant
0 Kudos

Connie,

You should look at a custom solution i.e. customize the BSP page in the Learning Portal that's used for prebooking function. The standard only allows Course Type ( restricted to Otype D), you can copy it and add the Curriculum Type (otype DC) that's allowable to be displayed/prebooked.

With regards to reporting, if there is no standard report for reporting Curriculum Type you can use Ad Hoc query. Use logical database PCH and report on the Person (P) 'prebooks' Curriculum Type (DC) relationship record in your parameters.

Cheers

Stephen

Answers (0)