cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA03 does not show the same data that CA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a problems with the routing, because first  I allocated the components to a differents operations in the CA02 ( 0010, 0020, 0070);  then when I logged  again in the CA02, components where no longer allocated  to the operations that choosed,  all where  allocated to 0010 operation, but If I saw the routing in CA03 shows the allocation that made first ( components allocated in diferents operations). Any clue what is happening?  .

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravindra_kulkarni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

can you please check what key date you are entering in the input screen on CA03 and CA02

CA02 will show the data with the change number key date.

in the CA03.

if you see in the table PLPO table you will find the latest valid routing with the dates, you can use that change number to enter in CA02 you will find the same data like CA03.

if you save CA02 the changes will be overwritten with the key date.

please check if it helps to you.

thanks

Ravi kulkarni

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You should run report ZPLMZ_SOBSL_CHANGE from note 352375.

BR

Caetano

0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Both screen shots show same data and allocation too that you have described. can you please elaborate purpose of allocation of components in routing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No, If you see the column Operation, you will see the difference. In CA03 components are allocated in different operations rather than CA02.

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria Paula Castro Lozano,

What are the values you inputted in ca02/03 screen. Please check the value of 'Key date'. Have you using Change management process? Please check and revert back.

Thanks

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Before re allocating it to other operation first delete the existing operation assignment then reassign.

Regards,

Velmurugan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I know who to allocate, my question is what that happened?, Why exists difference between CA02 and CA03, Why, I we saw ca03 the components are located in different operations , and if we saw CA02 components are just located in operation 0010?

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria Paula,

It seems this is a SAP bug.

Check this note:

- CA02/CA03: Display of invalid component assignment

If this note is not usefull for you, go to the SAP Support Portal: https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/notes and enter here the text: CA03 CA02 component allocation.

You will see a list of SAP notes. Check what SAP note could be usefull for you. Hope you can find the solution to your problem.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Excuse me I don´t understand your point.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maria,

Refer SAP note 156366 - Problems with component allocation after upgrade This should resolve your issue.

To access this SAP note you need service market place https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/notes  credentials which you can get from your System administrator or Basis guy.

BR
KK