cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Quota in Time management !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seniors,

I am facing the below issues related to absence quota.

• I have generated Quota via PT_QTA00 with Batch Input. After that I checked the details of 2006 via PA20/PA30 and I got message "No Data stored for absence quota in the selected period" . I already ticked the 'All" in period then also I have same message. But when I go to SM35 and run the session then It reflects via PA20/PA30.  So, Please let me know that to run SM35 after PT_QTA00 is mandatory or not. Is there any other way to resolve this issue ?

• If I generate the Quota via PT_QTA00 with direct Input then I am able to see the details in PA20/PA30 for 2006. But If I run the PT_QTA00 again for same employee for same period more than once then quota generated for same employee again and again for same period. I would like to know how do i restrict this thing... Is there any BADI etc for same ??

Request you to please provide your input for same.

Regards,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) When you are talking about batch input that is depends up on user choice and volume of the data you wanted to execute, Since if respective user is executing for larger volume of employees then he can go for batch input so that he can execute the same session in the back ground it does not lead to any interruption while generating quotas.

once you are executed with batch input you have to execute the session as well mandatory.

2) Direct input you can use it for few employees case or when you are working on individual cases since you will get an out put immediately no need of session execution.

3) When your are talking about repeated records are being created then we have to check exactly how it is working since it should not happened it should overwrite the values if it is standard functionality we have to go for enhancement's if possible.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh/ Siva,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

@Siva,

I checked and its same issue

@Venkatesh

Quota is generated via PT_QTA00.

Execution of the session is mandatory thats what I wanted to know.

Repeated records are coming its not overwrite

Regards,

Ritu

Message was edited by: Ritu Jaiswal

Message was edited by: Ritu Jaiswal

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i mentioned earlier if you are going with "Batch input" method (Generation type) you have to execute session "mandatory" else you are going with direct method not mandatory.

That is depends upon you execution method (Generation type).

Can you paste screen shot of PT_QTA00 with parameters what you are passing as input.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Screen shot is as below..

If execution session is mandatory, then my first issue is resolved w.r.t. Batch Input.

As you said about standard functionality in case of direct generation type, therefore my second issue is also resolved.

Regards,

Ritu

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you pass data selection period and person selection period as input parameter and execute the program then check how it is working.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

I checked the same with data selection and here also I need to run the batch session.

There is no overwrite even if I choose data selection period.

Regards,

Ritu

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned earlier if you select batch input generation type you have to execute session even though you passed input parameter to Data selection period and Person selection period.

When you are talking repeating records that is only we have to check

Pass input parameter to Data selection period and Person selection period as well then check.

Paste the screen what you are passing as input parameter for reference.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Its still same.

Below is the screen shot for input parameter...

Regards,

Ritu

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check time constraint class of 2006 V_T582A and maintain it as Z and check quota type time constraint class as well V_T556A paste the same.

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

TCC is already 01.Below is the screen shot ...

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritu,

• After batch input, you can use SE16N Tcode for make a report from table PA2006. if your report has data, you can ensure that your batch input has been correctly. and about PA30/20, in period session, remove from and to date, then excute it.
  • For second issue, you have to check IT2006 time constrainte through table V_T582A, Time Constraint filed should be Z. Then check table V_T554Y for time constraint reaction.

I hope it helps you.

Best regards,

Leila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leila,

Thank you for your valuable input for first and second issue.

For second issue,  I have checked V_T582A and Z is there in TCC field. Below is the screen shot of V_T554Y.

Do I need to do any changes in V_T554Y ?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritu,

There are various reactions of system in this table, that  you can use theme depending on the needs:

you can use F1 for more informations :

• A - The old record is delimited, all collisions are displayed.
  • E - The system does not allow you to create the new record, and
        displays all collisions.
  • W - You can create the new record, but the old record
        remains unchanged. All collisions are displayed.
  • N - As for W, but collisions are not displayed.

Now let review your table with together:

in second row of your screenshot, see the 20th item, it is W and as I mentioned, this means that

You can create the new record, but the old record remains unchanged. All collisions are displayed.

this is your system's reaction about old and new record for IT2006.

for example you can change it to A and test your system reaction again.

There is an example, you can test it in your system reaction (just to test and understand what I'm saying)

2006     1     NNNNNNNNNNNENNNWNNNAAAAAAAA

In addition I want to  introduce table V_554Y_B to you, This table is equivalent to the previous table.

I think that you should understand this 2 tables deeply for apply necessary changes about system reactions, when various overlaps  occur for time management ITs.

Best regards,

Leila

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned earlier, paste absence quota type "02" from V_T556A since V_T554Y is to check collision errors.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

time constraint 2 is defined in t554y, so I think that may be your time constraint 2 different with their constraint 2.

Am are right Venkatesh?

Best regards,

Leila

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not get you which time constraint "02"you are talking about.

That is quota type 02 from the screen shot.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you change time constraint of your quota type 02 Sick leave to 01 and then check how it is behaving.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

I strongly feel that the 1st issue you are getting on PA30 screen is because of some wrong configuration. Please check the selection rules in table V_T559L.

If you are still facing the same issue. Please share the screen shot of error and selection rule table.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I have checked and accordingly I have cross check again my configuration. It seems correct. My confusion is related to Batch run.

However, I am here providing you the screen shot for same.

Please find the below screen shot  of selection rules and let me know if I have missed anything...

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Under Accrual Entitlement, please remove reduction rule, rounding rule, reduction quota and max entitlement and try executing the transaction.

Regards,

Prasad

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether quota is getting generated or not.?.

Regards

Venkatesh