cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating closed fiscal year OAAQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We face some strange issue. We closed the asset books up to 2013 and we are in FY 2014.

Today We did some testing in T code OAYK and we have updated amount for LVA purchases. As soon as we release it to quality client the closed fiscal year changed from 2013 to 2005(which was our GO-LIVE year). Now asset postings and other things are not possible.

How to reset the closed fiscal year from 2005 to 2013?

Can anybody help us come out of the issue?

Thanks&Regards,

GSR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Problem solved.

I have run AJRW and AJAB for all the fiscal years from 2005 to 2013 once again. Now everything seems to be fine.

But if anybody knows the rootcause for the issue, kindly update it. It would be highly appreciated.

Thanks&regards,

GSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As its in Qualtiy are you sure that you do year end in each system . Generally  Monthend or year end proces onlt carried out in Production .

It may be possible that periods were open in OAAQ before your change as weel.

DO you have any test system after that or from Qualty its goes directly to Production .

If yes the Please take a screen shot of test client and then transport that changes of OAYK  and then check again OAAQ in test cleint .

Many Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of my client i have faced similar issue wherein the due to some changes in the system in report of some error due to which in OAAQ system showed year as 2005 rather then 2013, so we tried to make the changes in the system wherein we found that the company code status for legacy data transfer was '1' which indicated that the 'Asset data transfer not yet completed' and also the data parameters got changed to 2005 Fiscal Year 12 period. But then we made changes in the company code status to '0' which indicates 'Asset data transfer completed' and then made the changes in the legacy date to 12 period of 2013 Fiscal year then after making such changes in OAAQ i was able to see that Last Fiscal Year closed is showing as 2013 and not 2005.

Regards,

Malhar.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to run AJAB?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not tried it because I thought it will have impact on depreciation and other values.

Is there will be any issue to run AJAB?

Moreover can you tell me what is the root cause of the issue? So that we can avoid the same in future.

Regards,

GSR