Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spot transaction

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have been trying to figure out the rate(1,30) picked by system while creating spot transaction. Please find the below screenshot for your reference and help me out.

Just like provide few more details my Tcurr table contain as below

As per my understanding about the Treasury, I expect the system to pick the entry for TCURR table(T.code-OB08) but same is not the out.

Could you please let me from where system pick the rate while doing forex transaction in TRM.

I'm using standard exchange rate type(M). Please let me know if you need for information.

Look forward for your support.

Regards,

Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in table TCURF if there is Alt Exch. Rate type is maintained for your currency pair and rate type M. If yes the rate displayed in the transaction is of the Alt Exch rate type in OB08.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can any one help me to understand my issue.

Just let me know from where the value is picked my system?

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Financial Supply Chain Management > Treasury and Risk Management > Transaction Manager > Foreign Exchange > Transaction Management > Transaction Types > Assign Forex Attributes

In "general fx attributes" you assign a rate for each product and transaction types.

This rate is also used for translation of buy/leg at maturity with no gain/loss (if it is used with ”Tranl. To LC” indicator ) and also is used as a suggestion for Cash Settlement rate.

Best regards,

Piotr

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Jain.

Check this note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/184678

Also you can ask your developer to check

Include MF77AFAL

form      RATE_ACTRATE_COMP

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Grigoriy,

my concern is rate which system determine during creation of deal. its not swap rate?

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I believe this camn be overwrttien during the entry time . are you sure tha Sure did n't enter rate manully when posting this transaction .

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Preeti,

When i enter deal i enter 1,25 as a rate?

Regards,

jain