cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Element for KE21N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is there any possibility to Create the COPA Document (KE21N) along with the Cost Element.

I want to post some entries in COPA Directly which is related so one Cost element

Can any one share whether it is possible or not.

Thanks in Advance,

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Hari ,

YOu do not enter Cost element directly in COPA. COst elemnet are assigned to value field either throught Directly  from FI or wuth intergration SD/MM.

If you need to Post the docuemnt for speficic cost ement then Please find the mapping in KECM / KEI2 and the post for those value field . When you will run COPA report ke24 you should be able to see in that Cost element

Many Thaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

Thanks for your Reply,

Actually the problem when user is reconciling the FI - COPA he found that one Revenue GL values are not flowing to COPA, reason is he has not created that GL account as a Cost element, so system is not flowing to GL values to COPA.

To rectify that we have suggested first create the GL as cost element and post the COPA Documents by using KE21N up to here it is fine, but we need to post the COPA Documents along with cost elements.

Is there any possibilities to come across this situation. Kindly suggest us.

Thanks,

Hari.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

First you have to check the assignment of the cost element to value field in KEI2. Later you have to mention the value for the value field in KE21N. (or)

You can reverse the FI document. After that you create a cost element for the GL. Later you post the document, if you have assigned the GL to value field in KEI2. Then system will create CO-PA document automatically after reposting.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

You are correct and the above configuration is already completed, now the values are correctly flowing COPA no issues and we can post the COPA documents against the respective value field,

but is there any possibilities to post the COPA Documents along with Cost element so that in KE24 we can see the Cost element against the entries.

I have tried it but could not able to post the documents along with cost element.

Is there any BAPI or some other things to find the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can post the document with the combination of cost element and value filed in KE21N,

Give the cost element in origin data tab in KE21N. If you enter the cost element in KE21N,You can see the details in KE24 with cost element.

BR,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramakrishna,

Thanks for your suggestion,

My query is resolved, i have posted the COPA Document by mentioning the Cost Element in the Origin tab, now i am able to see the Cost Element in KE24.

Regards,

Hari

Answers (0)