Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement VA06 - SD_OSO_MONITOR - selection fields

stephan_herrmann2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to enhance the new VA06 transaction with new selection fields and also ALV fields. I created an implementation of Badi SD_OSO_MONITOR and added some standard fields like KNA1-KONZS and VBAK-VSBED to the ALV and that worked fine.

Now I wanted to add these fields as selection fields in the tab "Enhancements". I wanted to add selections like in the first screens, but I can't get it running. Either I don't see the fields or the fields are visible, but I am not able to retrieve the values entered.

How exactly do I need to create the dynpro/subscreen?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

Stephan

3 REPLIES 3

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to ABAP Development.  Expecting technical inputs by posting in a functional forum is not going to help you.  Try to post in the right forum to get right direction

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

did you found a solution ? I'm facing the same problem and would like to know, how to create the dynpro / subscreen.

Can you give me any help ?

Regards

Heinz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan and Heinz

The subscreen may be created in a Z program. Create a new program and create a new (sub)screen in that program. Use the screen painter to add whatever you need and then in the PAI for the screen, you can read the values entered (if any). The new Z program and screen can then be entered in the appropriate fields for the Screen Enhancement in the implementation of the BAdi.

There may be a better way to do this, but at this point I exported to memory for retrieval..see below..

data: lv_mem1  type char16.

concatenate sy-uname 'VA06' into lv_mem1.

export kna1-kunnr

kunnr2

vbak-bstnk

vbap-prctr

vbap-ps_psp_pnr to memory id lv_mem1.

In your implementation of the BADI SD_OSO_MONITOR, you can then use those values to add appropriate additions in method CHANGE_SELECTION_TABLE

Hope this helps.

cheers

Craig