cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Requirements to MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had tried in the forum for similar discussions but could not able find the relevant answer before posting this query.  

The business scenario is when there is delivery block in the sales order system should not confirm the quantity in the schedule line & shouldn't pass the TOR to MD04.

As per the standard settings I had marked the check box(Confirmation block) in the settings of Block quantity confirmation in delivery blocks of TOR.

But while creating sales order when there is delivery block system is not confirming the quantity in the schedule line but passing the TOR to MD04(Stock is getting reserved against that line). Not allowing to confirm that stock to another sales order.

E.g.

Total Stock in the plant is 100

Sale Order 1 ---> Order quantity = 10(Because of delivery block the confirmed Qnty is zero) But in MD04 this qnty is getting displayed in the Column Receipt/Reqmt & available qnty as 90.

But when I create Sales Order 2 ---> System is confirming 90 qnty only. But the requirement is it has to confirm 100 Qnty.

Please Kindly suggest me where I am going wrong......

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himavanth,

We faced a similar situation. What we ended up doing is writing a code in user-exit MV45AFZZ, where we cleared XVBBE[] if the delivery block exists.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Thanks for your reply, As per the OSS Note given by Leo it is clear cut that delivery block will not alone stops the tranfer of requirement to MD04. So, it seems we have go for enhancement.

Please breif me more what you did exactly to stop the passing of requirements to MRP in this case.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himavanth,

In the user-exit MV45AFZZ, in the perform USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, add the following code.

Add restrictions based on your Sales are, order type, etc and then add the following code

IF XVBAK-LIFSK IS NOT INITIAL.

REFRESH XVBBE[].

ENDIF.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Thank you very much....

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

Thank you very for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions...........

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the requirement type(Sales Order - Overview - Procurement Tab) getting determined for these material in those sales orders? If that is a custom one, can you provide screenshot for the same?

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thank's for your reply,

It's 011 only. Please find the screen shots.

Rgds,