Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE27- Does this step create new document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to understand how COPA periodic valuation (KE27) works

I know that The system reads the posted line items from the line item table (CE1xxxx, where xxxx = operating concern) according to the selection criteria you specified. In the following, these line items will be referred to as "original line items".The system determines the new values on the basis of the valuation strategy that was defined for periodic actual valuation. The system creates a delta line item as follows for each original line item found:

But what I would like to know is that whether system creates delta line item values in a new document or not?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robin_mcgee
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the SAP wiki listed below where it says "The system creates a delta line item as follows for each original line item found:....":

KE27 Periodic Valuation - ERP Financials - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I have read the SCN post before posting my message.

But I was not able to understand the mening of delta line item. Is it new line item in the new document?

Thanks

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

For each value field, the system calculates the difference between the new line item and the original line item, taking any other delta line items into account as well. If a difference exists for any value field, the delta line item is posted.

The delta line item contains the document number of the original line item in the field Reference document number.

As it says above Delta ( Change) line item is nothing but difference between original and new line item. SO the delta will be posted and create a new doccumet.

Thanks

Hrisikesh

Answers (0)