cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales and Purchase Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I need to test scenario in which i have to do Sales and Purchase of an asset. I have no idea which contract type will be used in order to achieve this task. Please help me with steps how to sales building or flat or office and how to purchase building , office or flat.

I am waiting for valuable answers

Thanks

AAR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AAR,

Are you using SAP REFX module?

Is Yes you can use REFX module only for Real estate sales also.The below process may helps you.(Similarly you can think on purchases of properties also.)

Try to create a saparate Contract type as "Real Estate Sales"( saparate for Residential use / Commercial use ) and create various conditions related to "Sales" based on your business requirement.

you can use the below conditions as an example :

RE Sale Price

RE Sales  Installment

RE Sales Discount

RE Sales Commission...etc. based on your pricing you can add the conditions.

All the above charges you can make as one time charges based on your business requirement except Sales installment.

Even though rental objectis sold but the propery is located in your premises you might have provideing some services to the sold property as well, so you can add one more condition type as

RE Common maintenence / Annual maintenence charges( which needs to pist periodically).

Adopting this process in REFX module will be one best advise for RE SALES.

Based on your requirmeent you can integrate the REFX with PS ( for new devolopments / constructions / porjects ) & Pm modules for services.

Hope it may helps you.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne