cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel-Upload for sales quote?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that it´s possible to upload sales order via Excel. But there is no possibilty to do this for sales quotes.

Is there a way to change the Sales-Order-Excel so that i can create sales quotes instead of sales orders?

Best Regards

Andreas Czech

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jacques-Antoine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

Theoretically, you could create your custom Excel template for the Sales Quote as it is possible to create Sales quote through the Web Service ManageCusotmerQuoteIn.

Inbound Service Interface (public)

But you would need to replace all the structure of the Sales Order template to fit for the Sales Quote as the web service implied is different and is ManageSalesOrderIn. All the xml structure and mapping would be different. It would be almost as "easy" to start from scratch and trying to respect the same logic as in the Sales Order template xml files.

Finally, you would certainly need to create a communication scenario in order to use the Sales Quote creation through a web service.

If you are a developer and are used to xml files and mapping, it should be ok. I am not one myself, so I cannot give you more precise details on this matter.

Have a nice day,

Best regards,

Jacques-Antoine

0 Kudos

Do you happen to know if it's possible to create a sales quote from reference with the web service?

I would like to create a sales quote from an opportunity with this web service.

But after looking at the WSDL I didn't find any parameter that could recieve an Opportunity ID...