cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSI 90 Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello People,

Am getting the following error message in the payroll log when I run payroll for US.

"RFC connection BSI90-US-TAX for BSI Taxfactory version 90 is not available."

plz help me out in resolving this issue

regards

Tahir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir

Please check the 10BSI feature it should be blank and you have to do modification in sub schema UTX0 as well

UPAR1 BSI VER 1.

one more thing please check the entries in V_T5F99K2

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul. Thanx so much fr ur input.

cud u plz let me know where exactly 10BSI feature shud be checked and wht wht modifications are to be done?

Just to bring it in to notice - Am doing US payroll fr the first time and am using standard schema (U000) with no modifications in IDES.

regards

Tahir

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tahir

Go to T-code PE03 and open 10BSI feature if the value is maintained as 9 then please change it to blank.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I checked the feature, the value is already "BLANK". And I checked V_T5F99K2 too, BSI TAX FACTORY already exists for country grouping 10 with value as V90... What else u suggest me.?

regards

Tahir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir

Is BSI 10 tax factory implemented in your system, if yes the you have to change the entries in V_T5F99K2

Delimit the old entries of V90 and create new entries  BSITF 01012013 31129999 V10

BSIPD 01012013     31129999     SEND

and do not change the main schema copy the sub schema UTX0 and do the changes in your customize schema and then try it again.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

No... BSI is nt installed in my system... yet the error is coming... wht myt be the other reason?

regards

Tahir