Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic scheduling of F110 and FBPM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I need your help.

I have schedule an automatic job which generates automatic F110 and subsequently the FBPM1 (cross payment medium) how can I set this?

Whic programs I have to choose? and which should be the sequence?

Thank you for your help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Li,

You need to create period job for f110 in SM36.

1. Create a variant for the program SAPF110V. and the date should be dynamically selected if you are continuously going to run the job henceforth in a regular interval. ( the date should be system date, system date+x days/-xdays based on the business needs).

2. Create s job in sm36, using program SAPF110V and the variant you created as step 1 of the job.

3. Two jobs has to be created one for Proposal and one for payment the same can be configured in the variant. Give a time gap of 1 hour between these two jobs for editing the proposal if anything has to be changed.

4. Click on Start Condition, and configure the intervals based on the requirement. E.g Daily, weekly monthly for both the jobs.

5. Once completed create a new job for Payment medium generation ( normally this will be done based on the variant you mention in the payment medium tab in F110 ( the date should be dynamic and the variant should have the same payment method , company code which was used in the parameter tab of F110.

6. Once the variant is configured correctly, assign the variant to the program and create step 1 of the job.

7. In the starting condition, mention the F110- Payment job which was created earlier as the Predecessor of this job, and mentioned start only if that is completed successfully.  

8. Once this is done, based on the start date and the periodic sequence these jobs will run continuously, you can check the same in Tcode SM37.

Hope this helps, Kindly study and understand how background jobs are created for better understanding. The above points will help you to configure your requirement.

Regards,

M S Lokesh

Answers (0)