cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment Support Measures/Key for US GAAP and Local GAAP

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone let me know, if investment support keys needs to be created separately for US GAAP book depreciation reporting and Local GAAP book depreciation reporting?

Or only one investment support key would me sufficient to manage investment support in both US GAAP (51 & 52) and Local GAAP (53 & 54)?

our depreciation setup is as shown below.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear customer,

Investment support keys should be generated only for one depreciation area.

If you go to ANVEST you can define only one depreciation area in each Investment support key.

Best regards Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

You are right... In ANVEST Tcode, I created a key 'AA' and assigned 51 as support area and 01 as the base area. Now when I assigned the AA key in asset master. Both depreciation area 51 and 52 are appearing on asset master. (52 is the parallel currency area).

The issue started when I created 'AB' investment support key and assigned 53 as support area and 30 as the base area. Now when I assigned AA and AB key in asset master. only 51,52 and 53 areas are appearing on asset master. 54 is missing in asset maser. As 54 area is a parallel currency area for 53 area, it should be automatically visible when we assign AB investment support key in asset master.

So do you we need to create and again a separate support key for managing 54 area?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (0)