cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_17_I3OPER no data in LBWQ queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to use PM Operations extractor: 2LIS_17_I3OPER.

I have done the whole config: activation via LBWE, setup table in OLIIBW, init delta in BW. Delta for 2LIS_17_I3OPER in RSA7 is visible with green mark. Full update in RSA3 or in BW is working. I did not change anything in the 2LIS_17_I3OPER extractor (no new fields, appends, enhancements).

The issue is: when I change PM operation, I don’t see it in LBWQ.

To see changes in BW, I  need to clear setup table and setup it again, then use full update. Then, I can see updated or added operations.

I tried to reactivate data source etc. What’s more, I can use another LIS extractors for PM notification – 2LIS_17_I0NOTIF or 2LIS_17_I0CAUSE – they are working fine.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which update method you selected for your application(17) at LBWE.

Queued delta or direct delta?

When you changed record at source and at what time you checked at LBWQ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Queued delta (it was set for 17 as a default).

When I change the record, I open LBWQ immediately (for example for PM notification the changed record is in LBWQ after several seconds). But even after several hours there is still nothing in the queue in case of PM operations.

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure about the tcodes that you use to add/edit a PM operation. As you said, it should show up the PM data in queue. Could you please check if the the newly added or edited PM data is updated in the underlying tables of the datasource.

Hope you to get the tables in LBWE, maintenance screen of the data source.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sure about t-codes for PM orders and operations - I have already configured it in our SandBox and there it's working as expected.

Yes, added or edited PM record is updated in datasource source tables. Also, changes are in setup table for the data source.

For now I suspect ERP, PM module configuration.

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mateusz

Could you please be specific on what is the activity that you try to perform.

Delta load is not working?? If so, do you get any error message

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to change existing PM operation or add new one in ERP and then load it into BW via delta to 0PM_C04 cube. Now, when I add operation I don't see any updates in LBWQ. No error, just nothing in the queue. Looks like the 2LIS_17_I3OPER extractor can't see that I changed or added a PM operation, and as it is designed to fetch PM operation data, it should.