cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK40n wrong valuation date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I created and executed a costing run with wrong valuation date, i.e. 1.09.2014 instead of 01.01.2014. Is it possible to change this date or rerung the costing with the correct date?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

thanks for prompt replies.

I must to mention that I didn't released the results of the error cost run, i.e. I did only costing.

then I created another costing run with correct valuation date. Thus I suppose that the last costing run must overwrite the results of the first one.

Is my assumption correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roman,

in that case only run CK44 to delete the erroneous costing run.

regards,

aziz

0 Kudos

HI,

You may release the new costing run. Check the errors before relasing the costing run. Ideally we do the costing run when there are lesss users working on the system (provided there are multiple materials) or schedule it as a background job at mid night.

Gayani

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

The new costing run is defiantly overwrites the old costing run results. As you said you did not release the price for old run. Then you can delete the run by CK44.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roman,

As mentioned above, check costing logs.

Run CKR1 to reorganize the cost estimates

Run CK44 to delete costing run

Hope this helps,

Aziz

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the costing logs to ensure that the costing run is sucessully completed and released.so you want to release the costing for past period? I dont think system will allow to do that. I am sure this has not been released. if you do the costing for a future period then that will be saved as Planned cost in material master. carefully evalate the system you have done before doing any corrective steps specailly when the Material Ledger is active.

Gayani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roman,

Execute tcode CKR1 to delete the cost estimate. Make appropriate selections in terms of current (released cost estimate) or future cost estimates (marked cost estimate). If you released the cost estimate in then costing run, then you should choose current cost estimate.

After cost estimate is deleted via CKR1, go ahead & delete the costing run via tcode CK44.

Next, create a new costing run for new dates selection range.

Hope this helps.