cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appeon ISUG license

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just came up with the news that ISUG license for Appeon expires today. Is this a permanent situation ? If I request it today ¿will it be renewed next year?

Anybody know something ?

Greetings

AUS Julián Tagarro

NeoSistemas SRL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julián;

No .. this a permanent decision to remove this benefit as Appeon is no longer an ISUG-Tech partner.

Appeon is looking into delivering NFR copies via other mechanisms - the first of which is already announced. Attending any Appeon Event and receiving training is one way to get the NFR copy currently.

Regards ... Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your answer.

This is really another bad news for PB world. Every day its ecosystem becomes smaller.

Regards

AUS Julián Tagarro

NeoSistemas SRL

former_member190719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The ecosystem hasn't gotten any smaller.  Appeon is still around, they've just changed the way that they use to get NFR copies of their product into customer hands.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

Particulary to me it became smaller.

Now, even If I am an ISUG member, I can't access NFR license of Appeon because I live in Argentina and there is no planned Appeon event arround here. If there is no other way to get it, then I will not have it.

Regards

AUS Julián Tagarro

NeoSistemas SRL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cris,

I was replying to your last post (refered to lost benefits of ISUG) but it's no longer available.

Regards,

AUS Julián Tagarro

NeoSistemas SRL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julián;

In the case of Appeon, the access to a trial version, free NFR copy or just paying out the $850 for the developer version is still intact - just not in ISUG's hands.

Regards ... Chris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to clarify: the license does not expire today, but today is the last day you can order the benefit as an ISUG-TECH members.