cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybris integration with SAP CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hybris is a Java/J2ee product , my question is whether SAP is building any custom connectors to integrate with SAP CRM or we need to customize entire business object layer ?

How can we use SAP CRM as a backend to Hybris.

I did not see any SCN Hybris section, where can I see this section ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Suhaas and Andreas,

allow me to contribute here as well. I am product manager at SAP for OmniChannel and cover the hybris/SAP commerce integration.

With hybris 5.3, which was released on Sept 24, a comprehensive integration between hybris 5.3 and SAP ERP, SAP CEI (ADT), SAP Cloud for Customer and SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR) is available.

SAP CRM integration with hybris is on the roadmap, release planning and scope extent is pending though.

Especially CRM based Loyalty Management is an important topic on the roadmap.

Until decisions are made CRM can be integrated with hybris

a) asynchronously
on project basis using the hybris datahub, which is a generic middleware for asynchronous connects with external systems (to share master data, order, documents, prices, stock level info, etc.).

Therefore only the "semantics" of CRM BDocs need to be defined in the data hub in order to make the Data Hub interpret and parse the BDoc content, in order to map it to the hybris data model.

b) Synchronous communication for real time calls from hybris into CRM can be done using the RFC function modules that have been developed for the former SAP Web Channel Experience Management (WCEM) solution. For the ERP integration we also use the RFC modules once developed for WCEM.

hybris projects are always customer specific development projects. The toolkit character and flexibility of hybris brings that with it, and this flexibility is what many customers are demanding, to provide an individual  shopping experience that distinguishes them from competition.

Look at adidas, nike, H&M web shops - all are fashion shops but they all look different. the flexible character of hybris allows such flexibility not only on the frontend, but also on the process flows, features, integration of 3rd party solutions, even down to the hybris data model.

Before hybris joined the SAP family around 180 SAP customers already implemented their hybris solution with an SAP backend. An asynchronous CRM integration based on BDocs should not be complex when you use the hybris Datahub.

So a missing CRM "standard" integration should not prevent you from integrating CRM in your project.

Best regards,
Ingo

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ingo for sharing above information.

As per your above mentioned methodologies two integrate Hybris with SAP CRM..

1. What percent of code changes shall be done at Hybris side.

2. Will Netweaver 7.0 be sufficient to deploy Hybris on this.

3. What about pricing.

4. What about invoicing........etc

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

May I answer this in the meantime til Ingo has some time?

1. What percent of code changes shall be done at Hybris side.

You will be forced to replace all backend object implementations to and provide a piece of code, that does handle CRM processes (or you wait until SAP does provide it next year).

Percentage wise this is not much at all, but from the complexity it is still tought.

2. Will Netweaver 7.0 be sufficient to deploy Hybris on this.

No, Hybris has nothing at all to do with NetWeaver. Hybris is completely build independent of NetWeaver and comes out of the box with Tomcat. You actually do not even have to deploy anything as you unzip the Hybris and you directly have the solution ready for use including the server environments and test data.

Hybris officially recommends using Tomcat, but you can choose to deploy Hybris on different servers. This is however a bit more complicated and not so comfortible to handle as using Tomcat. Initially Hybris is using a in-memory Database, but you can choose to use all common databases from MySQL, HANA to Oracle.

3. What about pricing.

As I wrote before

4. What about invoicing........etc

If you have a SAP Backend, the invoices are generated there. If you use Hybris standalone without SAP, then the standard Hybris process takes care. As you wrote you are using SAP CRM, you will handle business as usial in SAP directly.

As CRM functionalities are still in development, you only have the order management & catalog integration (including the classic elements of variant configuration, pricing, etc.). Regarding the type of integration you only choose between asychronous and sychronous integration - unfortunately you cannot mix up asychronous and sychronous features for e.g. order management; so you cannot store the order within Hybris as usual and process them parallal sychronously as either one or the other is the leading system.

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra,

Andreas has already answered most of your questions.

hybris is a flexible toolkit based produc, where processes are not hard coded, but are defined in the customer project. SAP has foreseen/defined scenarios and provides integration content for those. However, the scenarios SAP has defined are "assumptions" and best practice processes, which do not necessarily match to each and every customer project.

hybris projects are development prone due to the high flexibility of the hybris product. So in a project you take the integration content SAP has included in 5.3 and built your own scenarios, with adaptation/development on project basis to majke your specific customer scenario consistent.

There are actually 3 types of scenarios SAP has defined and offers consistent integration content for:

1) asynchronous B2C/simple B2B scenario

ERP sends master data to hybris, and hybris runs the whole commerce scenario without any real time interaction (= synchronous calls) into ERP. Orders are created in hybris and replicated via iDoc to ERP for fulfillment

2) "hybrid" B2B scenario - mostly asynchronous with synchronous calls to ERP where required

ERP sends master data to hybris, and hybris runs the whole commerce scenario. C ustomer specific price determinantion is provided by ERP in real time (synchronously) using the new SD Pricing API available in ERP 6.0 EhP7. Orders are created in hybris and replicated via iDoc to ERP for fulfillment.

3) synchronous B2B scenario

ERP sends master data to hybris, and hybris provides the shopping UI, product catalog, search and navigation. As soon as the user adds a product to the shopping basket, an order is simulated in ERP synchronously. Using an ERP order you have full access to ERP features like customer specific price determination, ATP check, credit limit check etc. When the user places the order the order is directly created in ERP. So in this scenario hybris is used for the shopping experience, but not for order management, which is completely done in ERP.

Advantage of 2) is the independency from ERP and high volume performance, since the whole buying process takes place in hybris. However, you need ERP EhP7 for the price determination, and there is no ATP check available in standard integration content yet (planned, has to be done on project basis).

Advantage of 3) is, that you have everything you can leverage the power and complexity of the ERP sales order in your B2B commerce scenario, you can run it from EhP5 SP09/EhP6 SP04  (and not EhP7 only). Disadvantage: you cause unpredictable load on your ERP system, which is a disadvantage for a high volume commerce scenario.

advantage of 1) and 2)

In the asynchronous scenarios 1) and 2) you can also use the integration of the Product Variant Configuration.

Best regards,

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo

We want to use standard RFC / JCO API to integrate Hybris to SAP ECC.

Should we use Hybris Datahub or we can download JCO API from Service Marketplace and can use with Hybris?

Also, if we use Hybris Datahub, is there any minimum version that supports SAP ECC or any version is fine?

Are there any customers successfully implemented Hybris Datahug to integrate SAP ECC and Hybris?

Thanks

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Suhaas,

each and every scenario, even the synchronous one, has an asynchronous part to transfer master data into the hybris platform via XML idocs. hybris has provided an integration using the hybris DataHub to import and convert Idocs into the hybris data model and store master data in the hybris database.

There are of course already customers using the datahub for the asynchronous part of their integration with ECC, but I am not allowed to disclose customer names for legal reasons.

All information about the hybris/SAP integration is available in the hybris WIKI.

The release requirements for the hybris/SAP ERP Integration are depending on the scenario:

Asynchronous scenario

- asynchronous data transfer (materials, customer, list prices, stock, order status) from ERP to hybris

- asynchronous order document transfer from hybris to ERP
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 SP09 or a higher SP
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 SP05 or a higher SP
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 and higher

Earlier SAP releases can also be connected using iDocs, but their iDoc versions might not be supported by SAP standard maintenance.
The required adaptations to convert these idocs in hybris DataHub have to be made on project basis.

Hybrid scenario

- asynchronous master data transfer (materials, customer, list prices, stock) from ERP to hybris via iDocs

- asynchronous order document transfer from hybris to ERP

- synchronous calls into ERP for real time prices via the SD Sales Inquiry API

The SD Sales Inquiry API requires SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 SP04  or a higher SP

Synchronous Scenario

- asynchronous master data transfer (materials, customer, list prices, stock) from ERP to hybris via iDocs

- synchronous order creation with JCO/RFC calls into ERP

- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 SP09 or a higher SP
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 SP05 or a higher SP
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7

The hybris/SAP integration is well documented in the Learning Map (free of charge)

and in the hybris WIKI, see below.

hybris WIKI – 5.4 Release Information

• Incl. podcasts and videos about SAP integration

Online Documentation

- hybris WIKI > Knowledge > hybris 5 Documentation > hybris-SAP Solution Integration

- hybris WIKI > Knowledge > Data> Hub  https://wiki.hybris.com/display/release5/Data+Hub+Overview

- DataHub import Export

Technical Guides (including extension guidance)

- hybris WIKI > Knowledge > hybris 5 Documentation > select module > for “technical guide” of a particular module    

Configuring Basic Settings for Data Replication

https://wiki.hybris.com/pages/viewpage.action?title=Configuring+Basic+Settings+for+Data+Replication&...

Replication of Customers and Contact Persons - B2B  https://wiki.hybris.com/pages/viewpage.action?title=Replication+of+Customers+and+Contact+Persons+-+B...

Configuring the Replication of Customers and Contact Persons - B2B

https://wiki.hybris.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=239391886

Data Integration Flow of Customers and Contact Persons (B2B)

https://wiki.hybris.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=239391886

Replication of Consumers - B2C https://wiki.hybris.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=239391889

Async order integration technical guide:

https://wiki.hybris.com/display/doc/SAP+Asynchronous+Order+Management+Module

Async order integration config guide:

https://wiki.hybris.com/display/doc/Configuring+the+Replication+of+Sales+Orders+-+B2C+and+B2B

Synchronous Order Management:

https://wiki.hybris.com/display/release5/sapordermgmtbol+Extension+-+Technical+Guide

Synchronous Pricing: https://wiki.hybris.com/display/doc/SAP+Synchronous+Pricing+Module

Asynchronous Pricing:

https://wiki.hybris.com/display/doc/sappricing+Data+Hub+Extension+-+Technical+Guide

hybris Integration with SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR):

https://wiki.hybris.com/display/release5/SAP+Customer+Activity+Repository+Integration

SAP ADT Integration:

https://wiki.hybris.com/display/release5/SAP+Audience+Discovery+and+Targeting

SAP PRI Integration:

https://wiki.hybris.com/display/release5/SAP+Product+Recommendation+Intelligence

Best regards,

Ingo Woesner

Product Manager Retail & OmniChannel

SAP SE

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFC / JCO Connections are integrated into the new Hybris Version, no need to enhance that part if you like to establish a direction connection to any ABAP backend.

Ashish3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

Do you have a link or document for SAP CRM and Hybris integration? One of my customers is interested in integrating Hybris with SAP CRM.

Thanks

Ashish

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish ,

You check the service.sap.com/rkt and in the business suite you get more info on integration. Out of box CRM -Hybris integration is not provided.

~Kavindra

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

the hybris/CRM on Premise Integration is requested quite often, and the hybris team is well aware of it. It is definitely on their roadmap, but due to the many areas hybris is spreading into, there was no capacity to cover a CRM integration yet.

The hybris Commerce Suite has a near-quarterly release cycle, so stay tuned for updates.

Best regards,

Ingo

kaiuwe_pielka
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ingo,

in SAP Custom Development we are currently developing an Interface between Hybris and SAP CRM to:

• asynchronously send Orders from Hybris to CRM
  • asynchronously send Customer Master from Hybris to CRM and vice versa
  • synchronously Change Contracts from Hybris UI in CRM backend

At the customer the Hybris server and the CRM system are located in different networks. So, my question is: how do we pass the network border in both directions ? Can this be done with SAP Router ? Or does the customer have to install a proxy and reverse proxy ?

Does the data hub support web proxies or SAP Router ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,

Kai-Uwe

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

satish_bihari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am product owner for the Hybris and SAP CRM integration.

I am happy to inform that we have just made the first release of Hybris and SAP CRM integration 'Hybris CRM Integration 1.0' and it's available at SAP Service Market Place.

For detailed information you might want to check wiki at https://wiki.hybris.com/display/release5/SAP+CRM+Back-End+Integration

Regards

Satish Bihari

0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

I found out that release 2 of this integration package was released.

As customer, we are prospecting to move from Internet Sales (custom front but still using all ISA CRM ABAP packages). We deeply invest on real time integration, we scare to loose many of our real time features (like online access to CRM Accounts and contacts, Payment card integration, etc...).

Is it possible to share Hybris / CRM integration roadmap ?

Thanks in advance,

Patrice

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ingo,

We would like to send IDOCs from ECC to hybris Data Hub via SAP PO single stack. Can you advise if there is any standard integration that we can refer to with regards to establishing a technical connection (RFC connection) from SAP PO to hybris Data Hub to send IDOCs from former to the latter using IDOC adapter?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,

Mark

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I'm no tech consultant and cannot answer this particular question. I was told the Datahub wouldn't care from where the idocs come from, ERP or SAP PO.

I recommend to check the hybris/SAP Backend integration docu in the hybris WIKI.

You may post your question in the hybris Experts Forum.

Best regards,

Ingo

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

Thank you for the response. I've checked the hybris WIKI and I didn't find any technical explanation that can answer my question. I've also posted the same question to the forum and still waiting for the experts' response.

Once again, thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Mark

sunil_yadav8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi lngo,

Greetings!!!.

thanks for your details reply on above query.

I am working in organization where we are using B2B and B2C scenario in CRM.

I SAP front there are lot of new products gets introduced and changes are very moving fast way  .

Earlier in SAP CRM Marketing then they have  come with WCEM  than Hybris marketing and CEI with HANA and now C4C.

now , my question is:

1. which one is final and best solution for Customer/Client and how?

2. How all frond-end solution will be integrated with Back end SAP ECC system

3. How reporting and analytic's work with SAP BW

i am confused with all things so plz. explain the facts.

With best Regards,

Sunil

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

this is a bit out of my area, but I try to clarify.

C4C is a new cloud based CRM solution which is already very powerful. There is a lot of momentum in there. However, the marketing part (known as Cloud for Marketing) was taken out of C4C and is now part of SAP hybris Marketing (= CEI, enriched with marketing functions, SeeWhy etc.).

Both solutions are complementary:

C4C is a CRM solution mainly for Sales and Service, among others (no marketing)
CEI is a Marleting Platform with powerful analytics and predictive capabilities.

As far as I know, both solutions provide integration with SAP backends, and are even backend agnostic.

I am not sure how your B2B and B2C scenarios come into play here. Is this for commerce (selling) or for marketing?

Best regards,

Ingo

sunil_yadav8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Ingo for sharing such detail information about SAP Road map and upcoming business solution.

With Best Regards,

sunil

sunil_yadav8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi lngo,

Thanks for your details explanation about Multiple system Integration Scenario.

i have SAP Hybris Marketing (CEI) system as a Front-End , Hybris system is connected with SAP CRM system and CRM System is Connected with SAP ECC ERP sytem using RFC Connection .

i want to understand how Hybris Marketing (CEI) system will be integrated with SAP CRM system and SAP ECC System.

Thanks in advance for your feedback !

Sunil

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I'm afraid this is out of my area of expertise.

Can anyone else answer this question?

Thanks,

Ingo

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ingo,

is it possible to consume data from SAP CRM in Rest based OData services into Hybris?

Regards,

Chandra

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

I am not a technician or developer, but hybris is designed to be very open to integrate and communicate with any kind of backend system, so I would assume yes.

Regards,

Ingo

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Ingo. Sorry for another question but need your views on it.

As per my understanding, SAP hybris marketing can be installed as On premise solution and can connect with SAP CRM/ERP for data. Also this solution is based on SAP HANA, SAP Fiori (SAPUI5) so wondering if there are any plans for solutions such as SAP hybris Sales and SAP hybris Service based on similar technology stack as that of hybris marketing.

I am asking this question because for commerce(Sales), hybris solution is based on Java/J2EE technology(spring framework etc etc) whereas hybris marketing is HANA based (with Fiori UX) solution and hence wants to know.

Sorry if it is too technical question.

Regards,

Chandra

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

all these questions are out of my area.

Many hybris Commerce Suite customers are running non-SAP backends, and I don't see any intentions to change the technology stack or UI technology of the hybris commerce suite.

Best regards,

Ingo

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo ,

Who would be the responsible person for Hybris Marketing ?

There are certain use cases which were never available in SAP CRM Marketing for e.g. product proposals based on browsing history or buyers who bought a particular product also bought. I think there is a change in Go-to-market strategy for CRM Marketing solution( to address the digital space) so if any one from SAP-Hybris teamcan answer that it would be great.

~Kavindra

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kavindra,

SAP hybris Marketing is SAP's strategic Marketing platform going forward, at the expense of SAP CRM and SAP Cloud for Customer. hybris Marketing capabilities as of now include marketing planning and executions, but also performance critical email campaigns, which run perfect in a genuine HANA built solution

Learn more about SAP hybris Marketing e.g. in this WIKI in SCN: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/SAP+hybris+Marketing

SAP hybris Marketing (often just called "hybris Marketing")) is strong in target group definition, targeted campaigns, product recommendation and social contact intelligence (now called Marketing Data Management). Hybris Marketing is genuinely build and based on HANA and made to determine big data in realtime.

SAP hybris Marketing is designed to strongly interact with SAP CRM on customer data and profiles, but still, it performs well even without a CRM. hybris Marketing is backend agnostic and can be used in any IT environment, whether this is SAP based or not.

Please find how a SAP hybris Marketing (here just called Marketing) is best placed in an omnichannel scenario landscape. I am going to explain the scenario below in an own SCN blog in 1-3 weeks. Please use this existing blog as a starting point.

Best regards,

Ingo

Dr. Ingo Woesner

Product Manager Omni-Channel

SAP SE

Find me on SAP SCN and LinkedIn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Ingo.

I have one question:

Hybris Data Hub.

Is Hybris have all tools for load/update/delete data in Data Hub?

Denis

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Denis,

I am no longer in the generic hybris/SAP integration but moved to retail Omni-Channel.

But I think I can answer your questions.

The hybris Data hub is a swiss knife tool for hybris, but only a fraction of the capabilities is used in the hybris/SAP integration.

In an hybris/SAP integration context the hybris Data Hub is solely used to convert master data from a hybris IMPEX format into an ERP idoc format, and vice versa.

The data hub is only used for an asynchronous transfer of master data and orders, but NOT used for synchronous (real-time) calls from hybris into a backend.

In addition the hybris Data Hub has features to consolidate and enrich incoming master data. This feature is currently not used in the hybris/ERP standard integration.

Currently there is no out-of-the box standard integration with SAP CRM and hybris, but I was confirmed this is still an important topic on the hybris roadmap.

The hybris Data Hubis a genuine hybris tool, which is supported by hybris. hybris has their own hybris wiki/forum outside SAP SCN plus an own expert community

I suggest you check the hybris Data hub documentation and ask questions within the hybris Expert community. A registration is required. Please note hybris only allows their customers and partners to enter their wiki and expert community.

Best regards,

Ingo

Dr. Ingo Woesner

Product Manager Omni-Channel

SAP SE

Find me on SAP SCN and LinkedIn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what about integration with respect to IAM?  we have a requirement for users of hybris b2b portal to also use CRM functions via WebUI.  any "out of the box" approaches for enabling SSO between the two user stores?

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

There is no integration of hybris with IAM I am aware of.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ingo for all your updates. They are very informative. We are implementing SAP Hybris for our organization. Our company is into both retail as well as sells to dealer organizations. We will initially start with B2B commerce and then expand to B2C as well in future. We have a back end ECC as well as SAP CRM. ECC version that we have meets minimum ENHP level required for Data hub 5.3. We are evaluating data hub, PI or any other ETL tool available in the market as possible options for integration. I am aware that data hub 5.3 does not support order change or order split. While I like data hub for other advantages it provides especially for asynchronous order scenarios, I do not want to be constrained for the features that it does not support. Is it possible to use data hub for the scenarios that it supports and use PI (PI may not be a true ETL tool) or other true ETL tool for order change and/or split delivery scenarios.

Regards,

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

The hybris datahub is a "converter" that translates a hybris document into an SAP (iDoc) document and vice versa. So it will do all that you request (order change, order split, etc.). It has no "features", as it is a rule based concerter.

The restrictions are either on hybris or ERP side.

E.g. there there is no order split functionality in ERP SD. But when you do the order split on hybris side, and transfer (splitted) sales orders from hybris into ERP, than you can of course transfer and convert these orders through the hybris datahub.

For order split there is a SAP ERP add-on solution provided by the partner FIS GmbH/Germany, which is widely used in the wholesale distribution space.

Order change is now supported in hybris. In that case you transfer the changed order back into ERP.

Please note that SAP customers are wll advised to run the latest hybris release (today 5.4, soon 5.5), as the latest releases contain important features to round of SAP integration functionality.

Best regards,

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo, Thank you very much for a quick reply. When you say it is a rule based connector does it mean that we need to code in related BAPIs based on our need or is it similar to ECC to CRM middleware (customizing objects, bdocs/bdoc enhancements, inbound and outbound queues). I was referring to order change from hybris replicated to ECC. Order change in ECC replicated to hybris. Status changes from ECC replicated to hybris. Does Data hub 5.4 support all these scenarios? Reg. order split, I mean delivery split. This means that one order would have multiple deliveries. In that case does the individual item status be updated in hybris? Also from an approach stand point if we use data hub and find out one of the scenarios (Any one that I cannot think of now but could come up in future) will we be able to enhance data hub or do we need to use PI/any other ETL for scenarios that data hub does not support for now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

I can open a separate thread if needed. Is there a forum for data hub?

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

the datahub is a rule based converter to connect 3rd party system asynchronously with the hybris platform. The existing rules can be extended, and own rules can be defined, on project basis. This is fully flexible.

SAP's BAdI's are used for synchronous communication, called from hybris via JCo/RFC.

Regarding order status and delivery split for individual items, so far the integration only comprises complete order delivery, meaning the header status or the delivery. The status update of individual items is not implemented in the standard integration content.

Best regards,

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ingo.

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

you are welcome, Praveen!

Do not hesitate to ask further questions.

We can also have a quick webinar call to discuss your topics. In that case please send me an email to ingo.woesner@sap.com.

Best regards,

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

As you mentioned below:

"Order change is now supported in hybris. In that case you transfer the changed order back into ERP."

Is there any new changes for this? As far as I concerned, all changes can only be performed in ERP and replicated to hybris. No changes in hybris could be updated to ERP, only cancellation is allowed.

Can you please confirm whether I misunderstand it?

thanks,

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Yi,

with "order change is now supported" I meant that hybris now allows to change an order. This wasn't there a few releases back. I didn't meant the integration capabilities of an order management scenario between hybris and ERP.

Here, when the order is created in hybris and transferred to ERP via iDoc thru the Data Hub, only complete order cancellations are implemented. This works in both directions, ECC>hybris and hybris>ECC.

No partial changes are supported in the integration scenario, meaning partial changes are not transferred between ECC and hybris. In the same way, partial deliveries are not supported in the standard integration content. So partial changes have to be implemented on project basis at this point in time (hybris 5.4 and 5.5). I suppose this is on the roadmap, but not planned for a concrete release so far, to my knowledge.

Best regards,

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We also have Hybris intergration with SAP CRM in our project. Ingo has nicely explained Hybris integration with ECC above . But our requirement is to download customer data and order data in SAP CRM from Hybris.

Primarily, we are using SAP CRM & BCM for contact center management where

agents need to view orders raised in Hybris for raising tickets (Service Request) for different scenarios.

And we have a SAP CRM Services license as a part of solution kit. What is best approach here?

Do we have do download product master (from HYbris PCM) to CRM?  With this license I dont think

we can replicate standard CRM sales order?

We need replicate order at line item level and service request can be created against any individual line item in the order. WE only bring confirmed order to CRM from Hybris.

Looking forward for your views here please.

Thanks,

Samir

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

can you explain the use case and describe your business cenario, why you want to download customer data and order data?

Is this B2B or B2C?

Reading between the lines I could imagine you are aiming up to allow your service employees in the call center to access hybris orders and customer data and are looking for integration options.

Am I correct? If so there might be an easier way than to replicate customer master data and orders, but to access hybris synchronously via real-time API. But before I go deeper in this realization concept, it would be good to better understand your use case and scenario.

Thanks,

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

Yes, you are correct saying that

'aiming up to allow your service employees in the call center to access hybris orders and customer data'

I forgot to mention that we are using SAP PI at the integration layer for communicating btw Hybris and SAP CRM. At high level, it will be a marketplace involving a seller portal as well in the solution (ex - miraql).

Hence, call center employees will raise tickets [service request in CRM] for ex, cancellation of order. This ticket will be routed to other teams [ex seller portal] for confirming if order cancellation is possible before order is finally cancelled in Hybris.

We can go for synchronous replication using web services or better still, asynchronous using IDocs approach .

We also have SAP BCM for IVR integration. The constraint is we have SAP CRM Services license in BOM.

Bigger question is apart from customer data, do we really need to download product master from Hybris PCM, considering order data with line item details is just for reference in CRM. Service request can be created against a single line item or multiple line items or against complete order.

DOes IBase come into picture here? I dont think so. How do I display sales order in CRM without SAP CRM Sales in our product BOM.

Some not so good ideas - developing custom views, or can I use any standard service transaction to populate order details in CRM and create service request as a follow up of that.

Just throwing some ideas. Thanks for your help anyway.

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

I cannot answer all your questions, but at least give you some direction:

In SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) there is a process where a service agent in C4C accesses the hybris system via a special URL to lookup for customer data and orders. hybris allows such an external access thru its "hybris Assisted Service Module, or ASM.

This URL could also be called from the CRM Web UI, and information can be checked / changes can be made directly within hybris, thru the URL that hybris ASM provides for such tasks.

Disadvantage is, that all the changes are made in hybris, and CRM would have no footprint about it. Also, since hybris based customer master data are not necessarily in CRM, there would be no phone number identification possible in the CRM call center.

But when you can live with that, this might be an elegant way to fulfil your requirement.

Hope this helps.

best regards,

Ingo

baris_yalcin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suhaas,

regarding your question for hybris integration with SAP CRM: SAP CRM offers now a stateless remote Pricing API for price determination and price calculation.
This API allows you to call the IPC Pricing Engine of SAP CRM from an external application (e.g. 3rd party web shop). The complete documentation of this new Stateless Pricing API, including a full source code example, is available in the SAP note 1849765.

Best regards,
Baris Yalcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are all the Hybris documents not available on the SCN?

One has to sign up to the Hybris wiki to get access to some of the material, and it takes a while to get ones access approved.

These posts have helped me understand the CRM integration but it would be better to access PDF's in scn.

Regards,

Riyaad

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Riyaad,

hybris is targeting not only SAP customers but also all other companies.

hybris has an own large community/WIKI/forum, which is therefore independent from a SAP focussed SCN.

I know it takes a day or two to get access, but when you are in there is plenty of high quality information.

Best regards,

Ingo

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo ,

I would like to know if I can access Hybris wiki without providing details such as my company etc ? I am not sure on my employers relationship to hybris.

Is there a simpler way ?

~Kavindra

ingo_woesner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kavindra,

the company hybris is part of the SAP group, but is still a separate entity.

You have to ask hybris for this, who manages their WIKi independent from SAP and SCN.

Best regards,

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhaas,

i guess you are aware, that SAP is about to release the official Hybris version, which does support SAP backends?

You can maintain several RFC connections within the Hybris configuration frontends. The connection factory will not be able to tell the difference between ERP and CRM unless a explicit version check is performed.

Using the SAP integration to access the CRM should be possible, however, i doubt that you can run a CRM & ERP connection at the same time in case you like to use the new SAP extensions as those currently only support ERP  - at least in the initial version.

So you can either easily enable your own JCO integration or just re-use the basic features of the SAP integration, which SAP is going to release soon (if not already happened).

Regards,

Andreas

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

What about IPC configuration with Hybris.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is what the Hybris does state for the basket / order processes

"Prices can either be replicated asynchronously from the SAP ERP back end to hybris Commerce Suite or called synchronously from the SAP ERP back end."

and for the catalog

"Prices in the catalog can either be replicated asynchronously from the SAP ERP back end to hybris Commerce Suite, or called synchronously from the SAP ERP back end."

In other words, you can choose to get dynamic prices from the  ERP or from replicated condition tables within Hybris.

Also the variant configuration is enabled within Hybris, which is now called for Hybris "Configuration runtime engine" but compatible with the IPC in the backend.

But as the current integration is done only for ERP, there won't be any direct IPC support for the CRM scenario (yet). You can only cut out the ERP backend layer and replace them using your own custom CRM RFC call. The SAP BO Layer for Hybris is quite close to the structure of WCEM and a little bit ISA, so that you probably get some similar examples of how to enable CRM.

Is your question answered, if yes, please close that thread?

Cheers,

Andreas