Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi_material_getbatchcert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to abap.

i am using bapi bapi_material_getbatchcert.

While using this i am getting an error that

'A certificate for mat. 100-302, batch EIGEN_HALB could not be created for customer 0000000001'

Kindly help to resolve this error.

Thanks ,

Akriti

6 REPLIES 6

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your last query from September 19, where you never replied and gave any feedback, I told you already "Not to forget that you always should try if you can do the same thing in the online transaction ....., a BAPI cannot do wonders if the normal transaction doesn't allow."

Now we are again at the same stage. You just drop a query and no info  if it worked well using the standard manual way. Again you did not post he message number, again you had not seen the long text of the message

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry but i am new to this.

I have just started learning ABAP. I didnt get what you explained.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you tried it manually with the transaction what you want do with the BAPI?

Does it work manually, or not?

If it works manually, then you probably did something wrong with the BAPI.

But if it does not work in the normal transaction either, then you do not need to search for error in the BAPI

Is that clearer?

I further said that you did not care about your other question, It is still open, you got a question and never replied. If the problem is solved then tell how and close the question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

No , i am not able to create online as well but thats because i dont know the exact procedure.

I read it that i would have to maintain the certificate for material and customer in QC15. i did that and it got configured there.

But still it is showing the same error.It would be great if u can provide a solution for this.

regarding my previous query, it is closed.

I will rpl there.

Appologies for that.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you don't know how to do it manually, then you should contact your functional consultant or the end-users who requested an automatism from you.

You may try to ask that in QM or SD forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible that i may not b able to change the requisition manually?