Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEX decimal issue bw on hana

former_member532796
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have an issue with decimal value display for those KF's that are less than '0' (0.100/0.912 etc). This happens to be the issue when we use Cal Week/Month in Columns, otherwise the values display without an issue. We are using bw7.4 SP4 on Hana (revision 82 updated few weeks back) and this issue exist before the hana revision upgrade. The overall result is showing right values but individual values doesn't show up right.

-verified running in RSRT, result is same.

-analyzer has same issue

-single value option is not 'hide'.

-no aggregations used

-decimal places is set to show 3 (tried with 4..5..etc)

the key figure is a Number with decimals turned on. Inputs/Help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try the decimal places 0 for specifc KF and share the report output screen shot ot us.

former_member532796
Participant
0 Kudos

HI KV,

I have copied the KF and updated the decimals to '0' and here is the output. the overall result does show values but not the individual result.

Thanks,

Maddy

former_member532796
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All, We are still having this issue.

Does any one have any idea on this?

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Can you post a screen of the correct and incorrect output due to calmonth?

Regards,

Loed

former_member532796
Participant
0 Kudos

Sure Loed, please check below results.

Week in Rows:

Week in Column:

Second image second row shows zero value where as overall result is same compare with image1.

This report is on MultiProvider, we have this issue for this MP but not with any other.

Thanks,

Mad

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

How do you compute your keyfigure SCHEDULE LABOUR HOUR? Also, did you do something in your query designer that we don't know?

Regards,

Loed

former_member532796
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Loed,

I do not have any logic at query level. It is straight from Infoprovider, I do see values in Infoprovider but not when I run query.

Thanks,

Mad

former_member532796
Participant
0 Kudos

It is now solved..implemented note 1948250 for decimal issue in bex.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member532796
Participant
0 Kudos

Any suggestions? we are facing few other issues with time dimensions. Do we have any reported BEx reporting issues for bw 7.4 SP 4 on HANA? I tried to find notes but not able to find the right one.

I observed the time dimensions has hierarchy setting turned on in new content 7.3 version, we are still using 7.0 content version? Does this causing an issue?

Thanks,

Maddy