cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry OData Support and SMP 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to use the new Agentry support for OData in SDK SP05. I've figured out how to use the DSE to connect to an OData service and the Connector Studio to generate steps

So I’ve been able to use the connector to access the FlightSample OData service available at

https://sapes1.sapdevcenter.com/sap/opu/odata/IWFND/RMTSAMPLEFLIGHT/

and I can use the connector to create my GetStep. So I went through and created an example that is supposed to fetch the Carrier data from the service. However after creating the necessary screen set, platform, screen, etc. and associating the step with the main fetch, I get the following error in the log file when I try to transmit using the ATE:

Error sending the Object Step HTTP request 'CarrierCollectionGet': Exception caught: value=/CarrierCollection, , ..\agentry\HttpRequestHandlerBase.cpp#36:URL::parseAndValidate backEndUserFetchConnection.cpp#96:HTTPXMLBackEndUserConnection::doObjectRequest

So now I’m really lost because I don’t know what is wrong or how to fix it.

I think I’m really close to having this working. I just need to get over this hurdle.

Does anyone know of any resources that show how to use the new OData feature in Agentry 7.0.5? I feel like I’m flying blind because I can’t find any documentation or examples on how to use this.

Edit: Here is a screenshot of the backend configuration tab in the management cockpit. I'm sure some values are wrong or missing but again I have no guideline to follow to fill it out.

Thanks,

Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution appears to be to put the OData Service URL (the same one used in the Connector Studio) into the baseURL property on the backend tab. Once I did that and restarted the app (may not be necessary) then it worked and I got my data.

Answers (0)