cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.1 Ruleset needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to obtain a copy of the latest version of the GRC ruleset.  Any ideas were I can locate one?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

spro > IMG > Governance risk and compliance > access control > access risk analysis > sod rules

does that help ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I should have more clear with my question.  My company is currently on version 5.3 and we are doing a ruleset review and cleanup before we upgrade.  I would like a copy of the latest verson of the ruleset to compare with my current ruleset.  Since I am on version 5.3 I do not believe that this this IMG solution will work for me.  Thanks!

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mary

Moving from 5.3 to 10.x will be a migration not an upgrade. You are moving from java base back to ABAP stack.

If you build a 10.x environment for 10.x you could activate the BC sets which contain the ruleset and then download them to file. After that you could compare off-system to the 5.3 rule set.

If the system is your development box and you do not want to use the SAP standard ruleset but retain the 5.3 you could delete the ruleset in 10.x (via IMG step there is a delete)

Regards

Colleen

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP GRC AC 5.3 is on JAVA only SPM works on ABAP.

RAR: is on Java, since you do not have 10.1 in your landscape  you cannot compare.

we need to send you the txt file and you can compare.

which system you need R/3 or SRM or CRM??

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

Yes, that is it exactly.  I just need the file.  I used to go out on Marketplace and download the current rule set file but with version 10 on there are BC sets and I cannot find a file to download for comparison purposes.

We are on SAP ECC 6.0 and use GRC only for that environment, not SRM or CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has your company got a license for the GRC 10.X solution? If so, then you should not have any problem in locating the BC set and retrieving the text version of the BC set without activating it. This is presuming that you would have got a Sandbox system up and running technically (without business configuration taking place).

This will enable you to compare the rule set Import/Export file from 5.3 with 10.X version of the SAP default rule set and study the possible Delta.