cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry 7 - SMP 3.0 - This Client is not Logged into the Server(2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've deployed my Agentry app to the SMP 3.0 server and I can access it using the ATE. I'm now trying to access it on my iPhone and iPad but I'm getting the message this client is not logged into the server(2) on the Agentry Client Transmit screen on the iPhone and iPad clients.

But if I look in the management cockpit at users it shows that the user is logged in.

This just started happening. I'm not sure if I've missed a setting somewhere or what. I don't require authentication for any of my apps.

Thanks,
Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SMP 3 SP04 runtime server needs the clients from SP05 SDK version.  Currently the client on the App Store is still from SP04 SDK version.

If you have one Agentry Application on the SMP server the client may still work, but if you have more then one application loaded, the client will might not access the correct application.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen, I noticed that the client build was 7.0.4. It should have dawned on me that it wasn't from SDK SP05.

After deleting the other apps from the server and restarting it I can now connect from my iPhone.

Thanks again,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a way to get the Apple client before it gets to the app store, but only if you have an apple enterprise developer license. 

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agentry SMP 3 versions break down: 7.0.<SPversion>.<build number>

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I just have a personal developer license. Might be a good candidate for TestFlight.

Anyway I assume it is in the pipeline for release and we won't have a need for multiple apps in production for some time so I can live with the existing client as long as it works with one app deployed using the Agentry SP05 tools.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know it takes a normally a week once the client is submitted to the app store before it gets updated.  But I don't know when it was submitted as I am not within SAP anymore.

Answers (0)