cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Painter/Report Writer report displaying hidden columns only in Production

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a custom CO report painter/report writer report that we have been using for years without incident.  A few months ago, the report in Production and only in Production suddenly displayed all the hidden columns.  I tried to transport (upload) an older version of the report from our test client and nothing happened.  I also tried to re-hide the columns in change mode (GRR2), but the columns were already hidden
so I could not hide them again.  This problem hasn’t caused any of the formulas to change it just causes the report to display an additional 10 columns.   Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it?   

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

msshihab1987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Friend

If it is still showing in this case , it is better to have a copy of the same form and try to change the properties in that, to check the same is happening or not.

Thanks & Regards

Shihab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tajji,

Normally once after executing Report painter report, while clicking the back button, system will prompt message due you want to "save the report first".

If the hidden column was displayed for viewing purpose and saved, then again this will become default from next attempt.

Hence try this solution.

1. once the report is executed, before coming back you need to re-hide the column and save the layout.

2. by doing this from next time it will not show the hidden column.

Regards,

M S Lokesh