Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Posting for payroll

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

One of ours client, client has run off cycle reimbursement and regular payroll.

One of employee taken Telephone reimbursement through off cycle Rs. 1000/-

& reimbursement posted FI for the month of 25th September.

We have transferred few employees through back dated i.e. for the month of august, this employee one of them. 

Client has run payroll for the month of September successfully, while simulation posting through pc00_m99_cipe, they found that reimbursement amount is showing in FI posting i.e. Rs. 1000/-

Salary slip are shown fine for the month of September of particular employee

Please suggest on urgent how we can post successfully?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

We have posted off cycle for the month of sept. successfully.

we run the regular payroll while simulation posting in FI found that one employee rem amount coming again.

Please suggest!

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How you executed Off-cycle as well regular payroll at a time place the sequence of steps with date parameters it will be helpful to understand.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

Yes cost center change!

Can we delete infotype 0 & 1  i.e. reverse the old position ?

Please reply asap.

Thank you in advance!

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you elaborates sequence of steps have been executed while processing payroll, postings, transfer, cost center change with validity periods so that it will help to understand and provide the right suggestion.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Is this amount posted in Off cycle for sep and in regular posting run is this wage type amount is coming again and check the document that amount coming is Telephone or other one.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check it would be reverse entry i think so.

And another thing i cloud not understand how you executed Offcycle posting of september month before Regular payroll posting of Sept 2014.

I think your offcycle would be for month of August 2014.

Now might be you have done the following way if i am wrong correct me.

1. You have executed off cycle run on let's 2nd of september just after your regular payroll run of august and posted.

2. Now you have transfered the employee from one location to another location and same time cost center had been changed and effective from 1st of September 2014.

3. Now at the time of Simulation payroll run for september 2014 that offcycle result also count and will do the adjustment entry of different cost center.

4. While you post the FI entry will be reveresed from there side from previous cost center to new cost center.

Please check and test it in dev or qas system.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have run the off cycle reimbursement & post successfully for the month of Sept for all the employees.

When we run regular payroll & while posting through simulation one or two employees reim. details are show.

Please suggest!

Regards,

Rakesh   

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check those employees result table with regular payroll whether wage type is appearing in result table or not if it is appearing in result table go and check the master data where you have maintained that wage type at master data level i.e info type 0014, 0015, 0008 or 0267.

Check the cost center assignment as well i.e check the position and organizational unit any changes are there or not since we have to assign cost center at position or Organizational unit level.

Check wage type posting characteristics as well.

Once you maintain everything properly still problem persists we will analyze.

One more thing you mentioned you made payments with off cycle and posted 25 September before exit the Payroll itself you executed Off cycle can you clarify.?

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

is any Arrears are there for this Employee ?

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

While you are doing transfered from back dated can you check your cost center had been changed or not?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

You transferred the Employee for another Area from the month of August and payroll is running retro from August month on-wards have you checked that ? goto pu03 and delete the date and run payroll driver and payroll FI posting and check.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

1. While you are running payroll for the month of Sep did you cross check whether system has gone into retro or not...?  Because like this scenario's will come only for retro payroll.

2. If you have gone into retro as per SAP standard system it should come.

3. Did you check retro table (DT & RT) & (PCR: IN42, 43, 44) in payroll log.

Ur's Mohan