cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori My Timesheet Quick Entry Attendance / Absence (AWART)

0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing Fiori My Timesheet Application. Even though the Data Entry Profile has CATSDB-AWART (Attendance/Absence Type) as an input field, it doesn't appear for input when choosing time assignments through "Quick Entry" option on initial screen of the App, or on the screen where time assignment is chosen using “Suggestions". For us AWART is like duration field, it is not a constant to be added to the worklist (even though I think it can't be added to worklist through config).

Is there any way fix for this and have AWART field appear on the screen?

Thanks

Bhavani Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhavani Prasad,

I just came out of the same problem.

As you rightly said, "Quick Entry" and "Suggestions" are derived from the Worklist configuration of your data entry profile.

When you use these two options, you will not have an option to change any of the cost objects (including AWART). Only field you can change is hours.

Now the solution for you is to make your worklist filed selection configuration same as data entry screen field selection configuration.

Thanks

Krishna

0 Kudos

Hello Krishna Kishore,

Thanks for your reply.

That is an helpful answer to know that some one else is also having the same issue. But how do you make AWART appear in the work list because its not available to add to the worklist fields via standard configuration.

Also, even if we add it to the worklist, we have to hardcode and add all the combinations possible with AWART values (for example 811, 812, 813) to the worklist as separate options. I don't know if this is a solution we want to go with.

Was this how you solved your problem?

Regards

Bhavani Prasad

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Worklist is NOT supposed to have all the valid combination of fields. It is not a search help, but "suggestions". So how these suggestions pop-up is based on the configuration you do in the data entry profile.

For example: In data entry profile->Worklist, if you selected checkbox "In process" for 30 days, then worklist will contain all the cost object combinations you entered in last 30 days and which are in process.

0 Kudos

I agree with you regarding worklist/suggestions. However if I configured any other options in worklist to with CAT2 or ABAP Webdynpro other than "In Process", I can still add more information to the time entry.

However in Fiori App, I cannot add any more information after I choose  Quick Entry or Suggestions. Without all cost objects my time entry is not valid. Since AWART cannot be added to worklist, we have to enter it separate in the Fiori App.

Also when we chose "Quick Entry" - the validations in the user exit CATS0003 / EXIT_SAPLCATS_003 are not executed when the draft is saved or when these draft entries are submitted for approval. Did you also notice that?

Regards

Bhavani Prasad.

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavani,

AWART cannot be added in the Suggestions in the Fiori App since you also do not add AWART in Worklist. in CATS you copy the template and then modify it.

We are working on Favorites for the future release where you could use suggestion and add AWART and then Save that as Favorites.

Best Regards

Pankaj

0 Kudos

Thank you, Pankaj. Appreciate your reply.

Answers (0)