Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Role as tiles in content area

vinay_baji2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a possibility of viewing the portal roles as tiles, instead of the normal Top Level navigation and seek some inputs.

I have disabled the top level navigation in my AFP and have set the detail level navigation to 1 (0 brings the entry points under detailed navigation). This has enabled me to remove TLN and also Detail level navigation successfully, but the first role assigned to my id opens up by default, and I cant see the remaining roles (entry points are present).

Normally in case we need to display the iviews/pages as tiles, we use the workset map iview, but since I want to display the entire TLN as tiles, what options do we have?

Any inputs?

Warm Regards,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can put the worksetmap iView as default (first iview) so it will be seen by default.

in the worksetmap iview configuration set the Relative Workset Location property to define the location of the workset relative to the workset map iView. - so you can set it up to the TLN

There are two possible attributes to which you may need to assign a value:

levelsup=n

pathlist=ID1; ID2; and so on

For example, the value “levelsup=1” means that the workset is one level up from the iView, or the parent of the workset map.

Best Regards,

Tal

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please go through the below blog and check if that helps:

BR,

Anurag