cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 wrong bank account gl get posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In F110 the wrong Bank account get posted ( because in House Bank wrong GL was assigned), so in this case how can we rectify the old posted documents.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pari,

Previously posted clearing document needs to be reversed using FBRA. ( not advisable for huge transaction volume)

Change the G/L mapping in Fi12 and transport to PRD. once the G/L is changed you can repost the payment documents again.,

Note: if the volume of previously posted document is huge and belongs to different periods of the fiscal, it is not advisable to reverse the clearing document.

Instead after the G/L mapping is changed, transfer the balance from old G/L to new G/L, hence your main bank a/c and SAP will have the same balance.

Regards,

M S Lokesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pari,

You can rectify the old documents by posting a manual JV by debiting wrong bank clearing account and credit correct bank clearing accounting in FB01/FB50.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member190652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pari,

Can you check if you can make a rectification manual journal by debiting the incorrect bank GL and crediting the correct bank GL for the amount of F110 payments done.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pari,

Go to the GL account through FBL3N and find the payment entries posted through F110 and reverse it. Old documents also you can find it here.   If its few docs revers it manually,   if it is more use Mass reversal.  Later post it to the correct account.  you need take the help of excel.   I don't understand the difficulty in it.  Please explain if I have not understand correctly your issue.  Thank you.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am affraid you will need to cancel the postings (and clearings)

correct the customizing

re run the F110.