Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE52 Performance probleme with table FAGLFLEXT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are having performance problem with transaction KE52,

once profit center entered, it take too much time to go to next screen to allow change the profit center.

After a trace, we found that the transaction check table FAGLFLEXT witch take too much time.

My question, have any one was able to avoid this performance problem ? is there a way to accelerate that ?

I already check OSS notes, but did not found what I was lookign for.

Thank you All

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Krishana,

We have the same issue and SAP gave us the solution:

"The long runtime is caused by the fact that you have set the parameter "Change Seg. in PrCtr" in View V_FAGL_SEGM_PRCT to ACTIVE.

This flag is normally not set, as the activation of this flag leads to extensive checks within KE52 as ALWAYS NewGL will be checked if profit center / segment are already posted. This check is done for ALL ledgers and therefore increases the performance and runtime. When you de-activate the flag, the profit center master data should be displayed within seconds."

Xavier.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You may check the below OSS Notes:

What is the exact change you are making in the profit center master? This will help to suggest a possible solution?

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sanil,

for the moment we are not making any changes, we are only trying to access the profit center in modification, and once you put the profit center and press "enter" , you need to wait a lot!

once accessed we only texte descriptions

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

If you need only to change text fields,

you can use Transaction KE55, much faster !

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

This tranasction KE55 is for mass changes, you have 2 tabs whre you can access description and responsable of profit center

be carefult when using the Tcode as it for mass chanegs

Tamim