SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA payment document splitting based amount in payment run

former_member421468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to split the payment document in two different documents based on amount during payment run (FPY1). Is there any event to achieve this?

Thanks,

Harshal

7 REPLIES 7

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Harshal:

Have you searched the space?  Please read prior to posting - also pay attention to where you can find how to look for an event.  If you have questions after then, please come back and ask a question which also shows what you have looked at and what work you have done.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I have done lot of investigation for this before posting a query to forum, but due to time constraint I could not provide much details in query.

I found 1113, 1793, 1795, 661, 1796, 970 fqevents for FPY1 transaction but none of them is useful.

I had also checked link http://www.sap-note.com/2010891.htm

but as mentioned in this link events 632 does not trigger in FPY1 t code.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Can you elaborate your business requirement for the splitting of the payment amount in FPY1.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I am implementing direct debit payment interface with one of the third party. DD payments will be processed by FPY1. Third party can't process the payment of amount greater than 10,000 $. So I want to split payment doc if it is of amount greater than 10000 with next doc number, so that third party can process the payment.

I can split it before i send it to the third party but if one of the payment get dishonored, it will create problem in return processing.

I hope from this you will get idea of the business scenario.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

You can also have a look at event 600 for your requirement.

In event 600, for each item which has been selected by the payments program, a further criterion may be set to narrow down the number of payable units. Only items which bear the same grouping term may be paid together.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please tel us which fields do i need to alter to create a new line item if the payment is more than 10000.

Thanks,

Vinit Bora.

0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

I would recommend you to loop the field t_0600-paygr_0600 by OPBEL/XBLNR, then by BETRH

So the first loop will be by document no. followed by the second loop by amount.

Based on the second loop, you can modify t_0600 and it will create a single payment document for the given payment group/

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan