cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to deploy Purchase order approval extension application

former_member253524
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created extension project for PO approval standard app by extending S2 view which created new view as extListItemInfoCustom.fragment.xml

I have to add Purchase order label in left panel so added below code in as extListItemInfoCustom.fragment.xml file which now looks like below:

<core:FragmentDefinition xmlns="sap.m" xmlns:core="sap.ui.core">

<ObjectAttribute text="{i18n>view.PurchaseOrder.purchaseOrderLabel}: {PoNumber}"/>

</core:FragmentDefinition>

My Component.js looks like below

1. jQuery.sap.declare("ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.po_upgradeExtension1.Component");

// use the load function for getting the optimized preload file if present

1. sap.ui.component.load({

name: "ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve"

url: jQuery.sap.getModulePath("ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.po_upgradeExtension1") + "/../PO_upgrade" // provide parent project url

// we use a URL relative to our own component; might be different if

// extension app is deployed with customer namespace

});

1. ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.Component.extend("ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.po_upgradeExtension1.Component", {

metadata: {

version : "1.0",

config : {

"sap.ca.i18Nconfigs": {

"bundleName":"ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.po_upgradeExtension1.i18n.i18n"

},

},

customizing: {

"sap.ui.viewExtensions": {

"ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.view.S2": {

"extListItemInfo": {

className: "sap.ui.core.Fragment",

fragmentName: "ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.po_upgradeExtension1.view.extListItemInfoCustom",

type: "XML",

},

},

},

}                   

}

});

I have properly submitted project from eclipse and deployed it on launchpad but I am getting below error and on clicking app only blue screen appears. Resolving this issue has become quite urgent. Can someone please help in removing component.js error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member253524
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In component.js po_upgradeExtension1 is extended project name and instead of po_upgradeExtension i replaced name with standard component name that is MM_PO_APV and it worked for me. Thank you for help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you provide a printscreen of the index file (of the extension project), the LPD_CUST settings of the application, and the mapstructure within your eclipse?

It's just to have a better view of what is wrong, the code provided from the Component.js looks fine.

Best regards,

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

wonder why do you have po_upgradeExtention and then po_updgradExtension1? Pls clarify what these comp do? where is the std SAP comp declaration? thansk

A