Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Upgrade stuck in Step "Execution" Phase "TABIM_POST_UPG"

former_member1012268
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello World,

The APO Test Upgrade on our SandboxSystem got stuck in phase TABIM_POST_UPG.

Stack Configuration Info:

Source        SAP NETWEAVER 7.0    Application Server ABAP

SAP SCM 2007    SAP SCM    2007

Target         SAP NETWEAVER 7.4    SAP NETWEAVER    7.4

SAP SCM 7.0    SAP SCM    7.0

EHP3 FOR SAP SCM 7.0    EHP3 FOR SAP SCM 7.0    EHP3 FOR SAP SCM 7.0   

That phase has been halting for many days now, there is next to no activity going on on OpSys level, nothing is actually being imported and I am at a loss as to how to get this thing moving again.

I (re)initialized the transport system, upgraded the SAP kernel to the latest patch release and updated the DB statistics - all to no avail.

I opened up a ticket with SAP about this long ago, but they keep asking for log files, but never came back with any analysis.

There are no R3trans activities going on on OpSys level (maybe a second long blimp every now and then, nut that's it).

I ran RDDIMPDP from 000, both event and schedule driven, but that made no difference either.

Restarted the system and SUM couple of times, some (none) result.

No errors in the LOG files or in SM21 and STMS checks report no problems with the transport system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Donald,

If issue is solved.Please close the thread.By select and open link in new tab.There you can see correct answer tab.

Regards,

Letc

former_member1012268
Participant
0 Kudos

Nope, its not working.

I can't see any "Correct answer tab" (as would normally be the case)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member1012268
Participant
0 Kudos

You are a genius man, that was it.

You solved a problem in 4 minutes, to which SAP couldn't provide *any* input in 4 days.

But I don't see a "reward" or "correct answer" button for your reply in this thread...

Anyway, thx a lot mate!