Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to address generated errors in CRM_TEST_ORDER_MAINTAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good day!

I'm new in CRM and have no knowledge in this area. I would like to ask for your expertise.

We are using this program CRM_TEST_ORDER_MAINTAIN to generate an Order. However, the created Order has errors like these samples below:

TYPE     Reference object     Message Text

E            Header Data            Enter a Division

E            Item 10                     Specify ID for resource type 'CN' (customer ID), number 001

E            Item 10                     A business agreement must be entered for Payer XXXX

E            Item 10                     Assigned a business agreement

We are trying to use BAdI ORDER_SAVE and implement a custom implementation for method PREPARE.

Can you please advise on how we can address the above issues by autopopulating these required fields?

Your response is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I don't get why are you using a CRM_TEST_ORDER_MAINTAIN, I would try the transaction CRMD_ORDER or even better the WebUI to maintain the Business transaction, once you get which data do you need and how the system is configured, you can try CRM_TEST_ORDER_MAINTAIN if you like, but it's quite complex to use it without knowing how the system is configured.

Cheers!

Luis

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Could you not use CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN_OW for this purpose instead of CRM_TEST_ORDER_MAINTAIN as you r writing in BADI?. You can use CRM_ORDER_READ_OW to get details of the order.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Faisal. Can you please provide a sample on how to use that FM?