cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error calling Function module SAP BW Web Service in Dashboard

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We need some help. We are tryin to call a web service from a Dashboard to send some entries that the user fill in the dashboard, to a Function module on SAP BW that insert this data into a table.

We created the Function module and then We also created the Web Service, We tested it in WSNavigator and It works perfectly. But when we try to call it from the dashboard, The dashboard shows an error # 2032, before that We had another error with crossdomain policy and the basis fix it putting the crossdomain file in root of each server, but now We are getting the error #2032.

Anyone knows what maby the problem is?, Thanks for the help.

Web service of a Function Module - SAP BW.

Connection with Web service in Dashboard.

Error when we try to call the WS.

Regards.

Rosmar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosmar.

Error 2032 is generic error and one possible reason for the error could be that the web service URL itself is not accessible.

Copy the web service URL and paste it in your browser and try accessing it. If the URL gets accessed, that means there are no connectivity issues.

Also since the web service is based on function module, are you specifying any BW logon parameters in order to refresh the web service? Try capturing HTTP traces using Fiddler or HTTP watch with the help of which you could exactly figure out the reason behind the error.

Regards,

Niraj

0 Kudos

Hi, I tested with the Fiddler and It showed me the log of the error. That indicated me enter to the TCODE SRT_UTIL on SAP BW, where we have the WS, and there show me the error, It was a parameter that we was sending with the wrong format.

Thanks for your help Niraj.

Regards

Rosmar

Answers (0)