cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration during the year error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus! Hope you are having a great day

I have a problem with my migration in the middle of the year.

I am making assets in AS91

But in AW01N I have ordinary depreciation on the beginning of the year (sum from AS91) + change in the year (sum from AS91 + depr. in 09-12 months). So the sum is doubled.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member351125
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please calculate the depreciation manually and see if SAP got the depreciation correctly. Consider the ordinary depreciation start date.

If you will migrate the asset values on 2014, your accumulated depreciation to be posted in AS91 is as of 12/31/2013.

Thanks!

Jhero

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found that we could use ordinary depreciation posted field. But nevertheless after transfer SAP recounts the depreciation from the beginning of the year, not from migration date.

Please help! It's very urgent!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anton,

I'm not an expert in migration during fiscal year , but i found this option in the SPRO tree , may be you should specify the period before doing transfer of old assets during fiscal :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anis,

We have done it. Transfer date is 30.09.14. Last period of posted depreciation is 2014 - 09.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please change the depreciation start date as 01.10.2014. Because you have posted the depreciation for the asset till 30.9.2014. Then system should calculate dep.from 01.10.2014.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check depreciation area in the asset master data (depreciation key, start date..).

BR,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anis!

The are okay. AKTIV=011113, AFABG=011113, AFASL=LINI.