cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of SMP app on WPF client with MGIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed AgentrySDK and AgentryWPFClient.
Then I have added reference and wrote the code(in MS Visual Studio) to take the data from Agentry:

AgentryClientSDK.IAgentryControlViewModelCollectionDisplay vm = DataContext as AgentryClientSDK.IAgentryControlViewModelCollectionDisplay;

Please suggest me how could I integrate my App to take the data(coordinates) from a third-party GIS App( MGIS, for example)

Thanks & regards,

Randhir Rangra

[Removed by Moderator]

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Randhir,

Can you provide more specifics on what you are looking to do?

OpenUI allows you to replace an existing field with your custom one contained in your code.  That code and access Agentry data as well as provide back data to Agentry in through the external values properties on the field.   The Agentry code (typically a transaction) would reference the field pointing to the OpenUI code and request the value for one of the external values which will trigger the appropriate code to return whatever you have programmed it to do

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I want to take coordinates from any source application(like Google maps) through agentry client.

But I am getting NULL.

Please tell me should I have to mention some endpoints or agentry data(collection) outomatitic.

AgentryClientSDK.IAgentryControlViewModelCollectionDisplay vm = DataContext as AgentryClientSDK.IAgentryControlViewModelCollectionDisplay;

I am getting vm = NULL.

--Randhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Is GIS integration with AgentryWPFClient possible.

I have to get collection from GIS application to WPF Application.

AgentryClientSDK.

IAgentryControlViewModelCollectionDisplay vm = DataContext as AgentryClientSDK.IAgentryControlViewModelCollectionDisplay

I am unable to get data because the collection(IAgentryControlViewModelCollectionDisplay) has nothing.

1. GIS/Googgle Map -(collection)-> AgentryClient
  2. AgentryClient -(collection)-> WPF App

But the collection in first case not coming.

Please tell me how agentry collection could get the collection from GIS/Google map.

--Randhir

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you want to populate an Agentry collection from your Open UI control you will need to map actions from Agentry to the OpenUI control and then within your code loop over your points and call the action for each one to add it to the Agentry collection.  Open UI can READ collections and data from Agentry but to modify anything you must call Agentry actions (which have transaction steps) to populate the data into the Agentry object store.  The transactions don't have to use a screen set so they can be executed silently but you will need to call them to populate the objects.

--Bill

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP Mobile Platform Developer Center to SAP for Mobile.  About Agentry, not SMP

Regards, Mike (Moderator)