cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion status of Quota arrangement in MEQ4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding deletion of quota arrangement.

We are able to find the changes made in quota arrangement by using MEQ4 transaction.

But after deleting the quota through MEQ7 transaction, we are not able to track the deletion status of quota arrangement in MEQ4.

Is there any possibility to track the deletion status of quota arrangement, either through MEQ4 or any other transaction.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its there in MEQ7 , add field change type to the layout, it has following values

The following values are possible:

'U' Update:The old and the new values were saved.

'I' Insert:Only key information was saved.The old and the new values are not allocated

'E' Delete including field documentation:Only the old value was saved.

'D' Delete excluding field documentation:Only key nformation was saved.The old and the
new values are not allocated.

'M' Error reading the nametab for the change document field.

Thanks

DD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

The field change type to the layout exists in transaction MEQ4, which is used for tracking the change history of quota.

In the change history all the changes with change type 'I' and 'U' can be tracked. But after deleting the quota by using MEQ7 transaction, the change history is not being updated.

When verified through MEQ4 there is no history shown either with reference to MEQ7 or with change type 'D'.

I would like to know if there is any gap or issue for updating the deletion status of quota in change history.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the support.

I am able to find the answer from OSS note 1955349.

Best Regards,

Ashok