Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of fields for search criteria for MDG S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to add additional search crteria in below UIBB

I want to add fields like Vendor Account Group,Vender (Not Business ID), VAT Reg.no and so on

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Add fields in Model Request & response.

Once added fields in both places, it will come in the repository of configuration, follow the mentioned steps: SE80->Web DYnpro Component->MDG_BS_GOV_COMMUNICATOR->Component Cofig->select the Zconfig…..& assign the custom config

To add in Result List for CUSTOMER/VENDOR Search,

Goto configuration,

Add Join structure & find from the added structure which field you want to show on the result list UI. When you add Join structure , automatically it will bring all the fields relevant in the repository. From there just drag n drop.

Best Regards,

Kaustubh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh

Thans for your reply.

Instead of creating custom UIBB for search criteria, Can it possible to enhace SAP delivered UIBB with additional SAP delivered fields like Vendor Account Group or Vat Reg.no and so on ?

Also How to add Custom UIBB as search criteria with fields in screen shot attached in first post by me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay, did you succeed in adding the sap delivered attribute in the standard data model to the standard search criteria? If so, please let us know.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In simple terms I want to assign ECC search help to MDG as MDG Search criteria? Is it possible?