Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with changes the Status in MRSS/PLBOORG

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!:

Would appreciate if someone can guide me because I'm having problems with changing the status of planned maintenance orders.

Example this orders has only one operation, the status are in error. The operation even already notified.

be someone who can guide me?...

Thanks

Regards

Damy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damy

Can you please be more precise:

Which status are you having issues with? Order user status, system status or operation user/system status?

It seems that you are trying to change the status within MRS planning Board.

Can you please share some of the steps/screen shots/error messages that you are receiving.

Regards

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Savas!

thanks for replying.

Regarding your question I refer to the symbolism of the planner and not the user status. But the squares that appear and change as occurred in the operation. If you look at the original image you attach to the question on the forum it appears that the order is an operation which is already planned for that has the symbol of the frame with a check green however when looking at the previous line the order in scheduler appears with a box with a circle in the center symbol of the order still has operations plan which is incorrect.

The same applies to transactions notified in the planner does not appear with the symbol of a black box but the point still shows as a box with a circle indicating that the operation is not yet assigned to a resource which is incorrect.

Know if this is customizing?...

Regards!