cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Portal 7.3 Theme Editor - no themes in dropdown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having issues in changing the logo in the masthead of the portal since most of the documentation/blogs are using the Theme Editor.

The Theme Editor in our portal does not have a theme on the dropdown. We are not sure what caused this issue. Please see screenshot of the Theme dropdown in our editor.

How can we fix the issue in theme editor? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Catherine Caoagas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's now working it seems like I do not have the super_admin role yesterday. Thanks everyone for the help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

I checked in http://<serve_name>:<port>/sap/monitoring/SystemInfo  and found out that the version is 7.4 SP 07.

I cannot see the themes in /irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.themes.integrity.browse. I am not sure if it is loading forever or I do not have the permission to access it.

Do I need to have any other role than portal_content/administrator/content_admin/content_admin_role?

Hi Anurag,

Yes it is having the same behavior even though we tried the compatibility mode and mozilla firefox browser.

Hi Lorraine,

The SP is 07. We will try your suggestion and get back to you if we are able to fix it.

Thanks,

Catherine

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not seeing any themes, according to Samuli's link, you have possibly deployment problems or somebody deleted them. Did you try to redeploy?

cheers

former_member188487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What SP is the system on?
If this is happening in all browsers then please reproduce the issue with the below components logging severity increased to ALL, capture a logwatch trace as described in kba 1593107 and paste any theme related exceptions.

com.sap.portal.design.*
com.sap.portal.design.StyleArchive
com.sap.portal.design.StyleEditor
com.sap.portal.design.StyleService

Thanks

Lorraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Catherine,

You can also try to test the Themes by enabling the browser compatibility mode, if you've not already done that.

Also, please try to access the same in some other web browser and check if you observe the same behavior.

BR,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the Support Package level of your 7.3 portal? Has your portal been upgraded to 7.3? Check with /irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.themes.integrity.browse, can you see the themes?