cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Service line actuals not feeding back to Outline Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have Outline Agreements for services which are utilized by our maintenance people. When the maintenance people create a PR in the WO referencing the OA a PO is created automatically (ME59N). The PR & PO has the account assignment of the WO.

When they carry out a SE on the PO service lines the actual quantity and value is updated on the PO service lines as expected. I would have thought that those actual quantities and values would then up date the connected service line from the OA. This does not occur so I am wondering whether anyone else has this issue?

We would like to use TC MSRV5 to compare the OA quantities and values against the actual quantities and values but they are all 0.00. I think I have narrowed it down to because the PO is created with the WO as an account assignment (I think)

See attached

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The other thing I have noticed is that unplanned service placed on a work order related to a OA returns the actual values back to the OA. Planned services don't. Seems weird to me.

Regards

Graham

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Graham

There is no control enforced by SAP during PR or PO creation to ensure that the service line you have entered perfectly matches something in the referenced outline agreement.

It's possible the service item was keyed into the PR or PO instead of being properly referenced?

Regards

Robyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robyn

The service lines were directly copied from the OA to create the PR in the Work order. There are no keyed in service lines on the PO

Regards

Graham

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the outline agreement is showing in the PR and PO line item. If its not showing, the OA and the PR / PO is not linked. Refer the similar thread:

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

Yes the outline agreement is set as the source of supply on the PR & PO. All our service outline agreements are category "F" so they can be used on work orders.

Regards

Graham

Prasoon
Active Contributor