cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Timeout after tmaStackTrace Debug Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow Experts!

This is someting that i noticed before yesterday, after getting a threadMonitor Message I'm not able to login with other users. After restarting the SUP im getting the message again. but firstly with 1 an then the 2 Threads active threads,

do you know the meaning of this?

To solve this I try stop de SUP Services and than Start them again but didnt worked. Only worked when I restarted SUP in SCC.

I had another thread reporting a similar issue but it was solve in a not fashionable way.

I would like to prevent this to happen.

Ideas exchange would be great!

Thanks in Advance,

Laguerta

Previous Thread

ERROR

2014-10-01 12:23:12.537 DEBUG   MMS          Thread-314 [com.sybase.djc.util.ThreadMonitor:jms.db]

The number of active threads has now reached 11. For stack trace, set server property tmaStackTrace to true and restart server.

Screenshot of the log:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I have just found the same issue on my logs. Did you managed to resolved it?

I believe that this issue is also is vaused by the mlsrv16.exe that is currently running as a process with 70% on my server.

I have another issue as well that it may be impact of one issue affecting another.

Performance warning: No unique index or primary key for table "mms_sampling_time" in database "monitordb"

any ideas ?

Thanks!!

George Lazaridis

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI George,

Can you clarify which version of SUP (and service pack level) you are running?

Thanks,

Andrew.

0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

We are running SMP 2.3 SP03.

I am worried about the performance issue even though its a warning. I did a restart that resolved it in terms of performance (the mlsrv16.exe process does not capture a lot of CPU) but the warning is still there so i am wondering if it will come back.

I just want to be prepared in any scenario

Thanks!!

George Lazaridis