cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date format in SAP Knowledge management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is there an option to change the Date format in SAP Knowledge management. I want to change the date format from MM/DD/YY to DD/MM/YY for the created and modified date for a document in KM.

Found below information in help.sap. I searched in KM configuration -> Global Service for the setting. But I am not sure how or where to cheange it.

Date and Time Specification for Properties - Knowledge Management - SAP Library

Can you any one help me with this.

Netweaver version is 7.00 SP24.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you

~Kamesh~

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kamesh,

if you look at the SAP Help link, you see that it is a part of the "Property Metadata Service" (the point one level up). There you see, where you can find the service itself in the portal and if you look at the "Related Areas" you should find "Property Metadata" (at least I do in my 7.31 portal ).

From there the link you found yourself should guide you well to do the changes you wish.

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steffi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried in our system. But it is not working. Our portal system version is 700. Please let me know is it version dependent?

Thank you,

Kamesh

safter_maskan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kamenswaran,

there is nothing different between 7.0 and 7.3, just try to fallow this path;

System Adim.->Content Managment Confg.->Global Services->Property Meta-data Service->Date&time Specification Properties.

look this link for 7.0 java stack:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/42/e646150fbc3ee6e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Best Regards.