cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan costs Commission / Complaint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS Guru,

I would like to know how the value populate in plan data of valuation in RA run and also how system create Reserve for commission /Complaint

Regards,

Aniket

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check relevance of http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1259154.

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Aniket

Oss note  787744 - (Creation and usage with regard to the start of year) has information on this

also in the HELP Portal

Settlement of Sales Order Items - Cost Object Controlling (CO-PC-OBJ) - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerry Hodgins,

Thanks for your input. I have gone through the OSS notes 787744 but still I am some question.

In Project results analysis of a project/wbs I am  using the category P (Costs of Complaints and Commissions) in configuration step Define Update for Results Analysis. I have created separate line id for complaints and commissions and linked with category P with separate secondary cost element (31) COS/Revenue and Reserve.

We are using manual planning in project and I do have a separate primary cost element for complaints and commission.

I have total plan cost including complaints and commissions let say 272000 and out of which 12000 is belong to complaints and commissions.

When I run results analysis the plan value is not updating plan value for complaints and commission is not updating in plan cost commission / complaint. ( see below image). My requirement is to update plan value in plan cost commission / complaint field in total box of below result of RA run and also I have requirement to calculate reserve based of completion percentage.

Please suggest me how the plan cost form commission / complaint will get plan cost in this run ( will the OSS notes 787744 will help me for this purpose.

Aniket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS Guru,

I would like to know how the value populate in plan cost commission / Complaint field in valuation ,  in RA run and also how system create Reserve for commission /Complaint

Regards,

Aniket