cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default text in email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when sending an email from CIc and click more. you will see default text.

In the default text, i can select the mail form i want.

I want to display only certain mail forms in default text based upon buisness role.

Please give some inputs

Saaru Raman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which E-Mails do you use? One2One Mail Integration (Non IC business roles, activities, category 401) or IC mails (type INT)?

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using activities Sigrid

Thanks,

Saaru

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saaru,

Restriction of mail forms to business roles is possible with business function:

Notification Framework and E-Mail - Business Functions for SAP Customer Relationship Management - SA...

When creating mail forms you then can select the business role for which it is valid:

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sigrid,

can you please let me know how to activate CRM_ITSM_ALERTS

Thanks,

Saaru

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saaru,

To get familar with the business function concept, you might go through SAP Online Library

Business Functions - SAP Business Suite – Cross-Application Business Functions - SAP Library

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Is this feature of a Business role in the Mail forms carried into EhP3 as well? I have searched high and low, but didnt find any text anywhere. Is there an authorization that I need to have to be able to see the business role in EhP3?

I have activated the business function CRM_ITSM_ALERTS and the required business functions as well. It didnt work.

Please advise.

Thanks

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Do you use the IC E-Mail Editor (UI component: CRMCMP_CCS_EML) or One2One E-Mail Integration (UI component: BT126h_MAIL)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use the IC one CRMCMP_CCS_EML.

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, In CRM IC it works differently, here a  standard response group is defined and assigned to the E-mail profile which is then assigned to the business role. The standard resonse group is defined in

• SAP Customizing Implementation Guide
  • Customer Relationship Management
  • Interaction Center WebClient
  • Basic Functions
  • Communication Channels
  • Define Standard Response Groups

Best Regards Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

That has already been set up. However, there is a provision for a F4 search in EhP3 for mail form templates in IC email. It is there that the users can see all mail templates. How can this be restricted? Even restriction by business role would be fine.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

I actually checked out the notes for this BF and it says the following, where they do indicate this is applicable for IC as well.

Using Mail Forms

In the setup of the mail forms, you can define mail forms that meet the specific requirements of Service Request Management.

• You can filter the mail forms.You can assign the mail forms to specific business roles for the Interaction Center as well as for non-IC business roles. By doing so, you can simplify the selection of the suitable mail forms. Instead of displaying all existing mail forms in the input help of field Default Text, the system filters the list with the business role the user is logged on. If you assign no business role at all, all mail forms are available.You can define the business role assignment time-dependently. This function enables you to schedule the availability of mail forms.

(source: Sending E-Mails - Service Request Management - SAP Library)

As you know standard response has been around before EhP2, it was available in EhP1 so how does this new business function newly cater to IC scenarios?

Thanks