cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Courtesy Withholding in the IMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the IMG under Payroll USA\Tax\Tax Data Maintenance\Tax Areas\Courtesy Withholding\Maintain courtesy withholding, in our Sandbox environment we have a number 11 under Type of Information - Courtesy Withholding.  The entry is not there in our Dev environment.  Our basis team says the same Notes are applied in both environments.  Does anyone know if Type of Information number 11 was delivered by a Note, or how I can add it to my Dev environment?

Thanks,

Lou Ann Allison

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lou,

Can you please check if note 1934840 applied from BSI TF 10 upgrade Phase 3 was applied in your dev environment.

Also, please compare your dev environment with source client 000 to see if anything was missed.

Thanks,
Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,  Thank you for the response.  Our basis team ended up re-applying the transports from Notes 1909014 and 1934840 because the table entry was overlaid.  It is working now.

Thanks again,

Lou Ann

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lou Ann,

Can you please close the thread as you query is resolved by re-appying notes 1909014 and 1934840.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ameet,  I'm sorry, I don't know how to close the thread.  I don't see an option for that.  Do I need to ask the moderator to close it?

Sorry for the trouble,

Lou Ann

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lou Ann,

There are 2 options either to mark Helpful Answer or Correct Answer.

When you select Correct Answer for a reply your post may close.

Thanks,

Ameet

Answers (0)