cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T code SCASE for Credit Limit request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implementing FSCM-CR on Ehp 5 and want to implement credit case using T code SCASE and initiate workflow for this.

However we are not able to generate the workflow from T code SCASE.

We have a seperate workflow for Credit limit increase  ie if the credit limit is increase manually in the BP, a worklow for that change is initiated.

Request for  help with -

1) Are the 2 workflows mentioned above mutually exclusive?

2) Please help with configuration steps for case management (T code SCASE) for Credit limit request

Thanks

Regards

Swami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hi Fisayo,

the approval matrix needs to be done where exactly? is it configuration , if yes then can you please guide on the node? or if its the coding in the WF or any badi for the credit limit request approval? if yes then kindly throw some more light on the same as it is my client requirement.

thanks a lot

-bharati

former_member206200
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to use SCASE to control credit limit increase approvals, you would nornally not allow the limit to be increased manually in the BP master. This is controlled by authorization. On the other hand, you can also use authorisations to control manual credit limit increase approvals, whether you use SCASE or not.

There are common spheres for both credit limit increase by SCASE, and the one that is done manually. You need to configure events and follow on actions when credit limit are increased.

SCASE comes into play when there are complex approval matrix to follow, requiring several people to approve a credit limit request before it can be updated in the BP.

Activate the standard workflow following the configs steps in "Define events and follow-on process. Also event linkage is necessary. For SCASE, the standard workflow is triggered when the status of the case is changed to "In process". You would need to use and define process routes, mirroring the approval matrix that the request should follow, showing all the people that must approve the request before it get updated in the BP.

Hope this helps.

Fis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fis,

Thanks for your response.

For Credit limit request from SCASE, do we need to setup the PI/WSRM interfaces also??

Thanks,

Kiran

former_member206200
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No. You don't.

Credit limit requests update BP master data only.

The main process that is called is the work flow for approval if you have activated one.

Fisayo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Fisayo for your advise..

can you please advise the standard workflow number that is used in SCASE for credit limit request??

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - there are two case types delivered as standard within SAP FSCM Credit Management

F_CR is used for Credit limit requests

FDCD is used for blocked sales order.

You can build workflow off the back of both of these, with the DCD have approval levels maintained via config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I am also trying for SCASE workflow to check the credit limt automation approval process.Could you suggest any standard workflow available for SCASE.?

Thanks in Adv.

Regards,

Brahmaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm also facing two same issue..

Are there two flows in Credit Magt..

Please let me know the workflow for SCASE -credit limit request.

Thanks,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

my client requirement for credit limit request functionality is below. Please let me know if i can achieve is via just configuration for approval matrix for credit limit request which is not found to me in any node.

1. The credit limit approval request is sent via workflow to the finance and sales responsibles.

2. An approval matrix is available for defining the responsibilities for approval and escalation. Finance and sales are approving in parallel within their limit for the first 3 approval levels (e.g. level 1 < 50 K€, level 2 50€ – 250 K€, level 3 250K€-1000K€, level 4 > 1000 K€. A limit within level 3 goes directly to level 3 without approval of level 1 and 2)

3. In case the decision is aligned within the approval level, the limit is either rejected or approved.

4. In case the decision is not aligned, there is an escalation process to the next level. The 4th level in only one person (head of Finance)

I got the WF as well as the events and follow on processes configuration set up as well but it only works for BP manual credit limit changes but not linked via the credit limit request changes. The credit limit request is at the moment having no approval matrix as well as any effect on the BP credit master change.

Please guide as to how do i achieve this ? is it via enhancements to the WF and the BADI?

your earliest response will be really helpful.

thanks,

bharati