cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCR: Need to cumulate hours from previous period to current period and show in RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I need to to cumulate hours stored in a technical wage type from every previous period to current period until it reaches the last period of the payroll calendar. The cumulated hours also need to show in the RT for every PY run. Any idea is welcome .

Regards

JP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin,

For US Payroll, if you look at PCR USUI, operation USUIH you will notice that it overwrites WT /5UH (number of SUI hours) by /5UU (Current period work hours+Retroactive work hours brought forward to current pay result).

Your actual work hours are stored in WT /5UT.

Hope using this operation would help you more on this.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin,

Rather than going for technical WTs my advice is if you could find out the Time types where the hours are stored this issue will be simple to handle, or at TM level if you handle it it will be better.  let me know your opinion/views

BR

Upen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upen

Thanks for the reply. There is no concept of time types in the system. So we need to go by wage types only. I am contemplating on on using PORT to import the value from previous payroll, then use ACTIO to add with current and send to RT. Let's see. It will be helpful if anyone can throw some light on the syntax.

With Regards

JP

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jatin,

Kindly let us know what is your exact requirement I mean

What is that hours?

from where it's coming ?

why do you want to show in payslip?

Is't technical wage type or internal table?

Ur's Mohan