cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to transfer business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to transfer the customer manually to the GTS, getting an error.

Of 1 selected partner(s), 0 were processed successfully

Message no. /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3111

Diagnosis

Not all partner masters have been processed successfully.

Procedure

You can access the process protocol in the Legal Service system. This protocol contains more information concerning the type of error that has occurred.​

I checked the thread written earlier

There is an entry in IT_KNA1  table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I 've had this on a SAP training system.

MAYBE the reason is the same. When you try to send business partners, the system tries to geocode the address.

SPRO-->SAP netweaver--> General settings--> Set geocoding --> Assign geocoding program to countries..... On the course system, for some countries an RFC is done to a non-existing system.

I found this via debugging.....

Other places where I would look it's under SPRO-->Cross Application Components-->SAP business partner... and look at the settings. Fe are there business partner roles starting with SLL.... are there number ranges?....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pal,

Did you get in system monitoring section in GTS area menu and check the transfer logs for business partner once?

If not, Just try transferring partner once more with a title and then check logs in gts with this title.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deliphan,

I am transferring a customer master from R/3 to GTS. The error mentioned above came as i do the transfer from R/3 manually.

As advised i checked the System monitoring in GTS system in Business partner.

regards,

Sayantan

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, and what did you see when you checked the GTS transfer log?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dave,

The screenshots are given below ( checked the business partner)

However the transfer does not show the business partner

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

Is this the first partner you have tried to transfer, or have others worked ok and this one failed?

If it is the first; are other transfers working ok - for example, Materials, and especially Vendors?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Dave,

This is the first partner i am trying to transfer. The communication channels are set and the products successfully got transfered.

regards,

Sayantan

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

I had a look through the code.  Honestly, there are so many possibilities, that I think the best way would be for you to get a good developer to de-bug the transfer and let you know what causes it to fail.

As Jan says here, absence of Geo-coding data can be a problem, as can mis-matched values in the Industry Group.  But those generally result in error log entries, and you say that there are none.

Please let us know what you find, since you might have tips for others.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

Your issue is similar to being taken care by SAP Note 1645756. Please check it if this applies to your case or not.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amandeep,

Can you recheck the note number.

As i open up it shows "document not released"

regards,

Sayantan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

This note is actually in the to be archived status.

Before getting into further deep dive in your issue and to be more specific, please can you share the partner function being transferred by you in this case and the release being used by you.

Regards,

Aman