cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calculate WIP daily

Former Member
0 Kudos

i ask if there are any T-code which calculate WIP or material on production line daily or if you can give the table which can i make query to calc. it by daily with not period wise like KKAO t-CODE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nassar,

As far as I know there is no such transaction to calculate WIP daily the workaround would be you need to schedule a background job on daily basis with your selection criteria.

See below thread for similar requirement http://scn.sap.com/thread/1555791

BR
KK

amira_rashed
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Nassar ,

to obtain the WIP daily , must be informed completely that all the production orders already closed also daily, and i think  you cant do that , so you can make enhancement report for all open production orders using the lay out of COOIS T-code after that make " balance qty"by account the differance between the total actual Qty and total target QTY. i think it will be help ful answer  for  you

thx.

amira

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear amira

yes i can't close all production orders daily , but can you explain to me how to make customized by using T-code Coois i think it need some Equations to finish it to calculate WIP or as you mentioned balance QTY  can you help me to make it .

Many thanks

Nassar

amira_rashed
Participant
0 Kudos

dear nassar,

kindly follow these steps .

kindly as this report display the balance qty between total actual qty and total delivered qty .and this need customized report .

and i now explain to you the idea to make this customized report

1- go to COOIS T-code , and choose any order

2- go to cost analysis for this order

3- please manage your layout to be every total QTY. with its value .

4- make customized report same as this layout "count the balance qty. between total actual QTY. and  total deliver  QTY. " but for many orders

5- at the last this the output .

thx.

Amira

Answers (0)